🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Mystery Shopping Thread 24 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• pm1234
    pm1234 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    guys I tried a lot of times to register on gap but it keeps saying I dont meet their requirements. Can someone help me :s I am 18 and currently work for 2-3 other mystery sites..
  • whitelabel
    whitelabel Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    Options
    pm1234 wrote: »
    guys I tried a lot of times to register on gap but it keeps saying I dont meet their requirements. Can someone help me :s I am 18 and currently work for 2-3 other mystery sites..

welcome
    they have a filter for a reason

If youre not able to pass after multiple times its for a specific reason.

You could just not meet the profile at present and they may have lots of other peoplein your area

At 18 you can get better paid work doing age verification jobs with other companies than anything gap can offer.

ps introductions and please and thank yous dont go amiss either ;)
  • pm1234
    Options
    whitelabel wrote: »
    welcome
    they have a filter for a reason

If youre not able to pass after multiple times its for a specific reason.

You could just not meet the profile at present and they may have lots of other peoplein your area

At 18 you can get better paid work doing age verification jobs with other companies than anything gap can offer.

ps introductions and please and thank yous dont go amiss either ;)

Thank you for replying :D and could you recommend some PLEASEE :)
  • whitelabel
    Options
    Thank you for replying :D and could you recommend some PLEASEE :)

have a good read of the 1st page of this thread lots of companies there

age verification offered by market force, TNS and serve legal and probably a few others i cant think of.

from TNS page :
    There are 1200 visits available per month nationwide, just for 18 & 19 yr olds! Conduct up to 30 visits each per month @ £**.** per visit
    https://www.tnsmysteryshopping.co.uk

if you want a referal to marketforce let me know via pm

who do you work for at the moment ?
  • pm1234
    Options
    whitelabel wrote: »
    have a good read of the 1st page of this thread lots of companies there

age verification offered by market force, TNS and serve legal and probably a few others i cant think of.

from TNS page :
    There are 1200 visits available per month nationwide, just for 18 & 19 yr olds! Conduct up to 30 visits each per month @ £**.** per visit

if you want a referal to marketforce let me know via pm

who do you work for at the moment ?

MF, RA and GFK and I have recently booked some for october with TNS :) But had heard a lot about Gapbuster so wanted to register with them too :(
  • whitelabel
    Options
    MF, RA and GFK and I have recently booked some for october with TNS :)But had heard a lot about Gapbuster so wanted to register with them too :(

bet it wasnt all good... or they were lying...

Where about are you based geographically wise ?
  • scotjm
    Options
    Hmm, I signed upto TNS way last week and I still haven't heard anything back from them. Any idea how long generally it takes? Same as Retail Maxim!
  • DevilsAdvocate1
    Options
    scotjm wrote: »
    Hmm, I signed upto TNS way last week and I still haven't heard anything back from them. Any idea how long generally it takes? Same as Retail Maxim!

It all depends how many shoppers they have in your area and if they have any work in your area. It was around 4 years before I heard from Retail Maxim! (And about 3 months for TNS).
  • Boredupnorth
    Options
    scotjm wrote: »

If you are under 20 it takes them a few hours as they are desperate otherwise a few months is not in uncommon
  • Boredupnorth
    Boredupnorth Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    edited 17 September 2012 at 11:56AM
    Options
    MF, RA and GFK and I have recently booked some for october with TNS :) But had heard a lot about Gapbuster so wanted to register with them too :(

My son does massive amounts for TNS but ditched GAP and MFers as they were not worth it for him. Serve legal are ok when they have the work but its sporadic. We usually have around 400-500 cans around the house from his work! He sells them on to his mates when he can and we get invited to every party in the neighbourhood.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport