🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Mystery Shopping Thread 24 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• amiehall
    amiehall Posts: 1,363 Forumite
    edited 15 September 2012 at 10:01PM
    Options
    Its happening to me when I use Firefox but is working fine when I use Explorer. Do you have another browser you can try?

I had tried on Chrome and Firefox and on my phone so assumed it was knackered. I will download Explorer if that might work thanks.

Edit: It does work, thanks so much for that.... Stupid website. It was fine this morning! I'm cursed at the moment I think!
    Sealed Pot Challenge #239
    Virtual Sealed Pot #131
    Save 12k in 2014 #98 £3690/£6000
  • brooke3
    Options
    Middy wrote: »
    Yesterday, I submitted my report on my hotel o/n with QDOS. They say it can take up to 4 weeks. If any of you have done QDOS work, what was the timeframe between report submission and money received?

It can take up to 4 weeks but I've never had to wait that long. You should just email them and ask, they're really helpful.
  • sasha011
    Options
    Does anyone know of a spreadsheet you can use to record mystery shopping, ready for tax purposes.

Thanks
  • whitelabel
    whitelabel Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    Options
    sasha011 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a spreadsheet you can use to record mystery shopping, ready for tax purposes.

Thanks

Yes I know of one, I use one so do most other people. Many create their own.
  • whitelabel
    Options
    Middy wrote: »
    Could someone make the thread 'sticky' so its on top of the board.

needs to be a forum mod, Ive logged a request with them can take a week or so, like last time to get them switched
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    Options
    It's all the remote ones that's left, I hope whoever eventually takes them absolutely skins them for extra fee and mileage

Oh I will :-)

Just back from holibobs, nice new thread.
  • misssarahleigh
    Options
    Emailed Mf on Wed offering to do 2 jobs (increased fee of course). No reply.

Got an 'available' email on Thursday, emailed back. No reply

Emailed Friday (third time lucky) saying I could do them Sat. No reply

Email on Saturday at 3pm. Please set your visit date, and low and behold the two jobs in my account. !!!!!!

Going to ring Monday morning and give them an explanation of the importance of communication as the jobs were not done.
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • whitelabel
    Options
    Emailed Mf on Wed offering to do 2 jobs (increased fee of course). No reply.

Got an 'available' email on Thursday, emailed back. No reply

Emailed Friday (third time lucky) saying I could do them Sat. No reply

Email on Saturday at 3pm. Please set your visit date, and low and behold the two jobs in my account. !!!!!!

Going to ring Monday morning and give them an explanation of the importance of communication as the jobs were not done.

where they listed on at the higher rate at you offered ?
  • Teaboyseej
    Options
    lizzie157 wrote: »
    is it usual for companies to phone you? I have just received a call asking me to do a mystery shop. I registered on several sites but haven't as yet done one. I thought you put in for the jobs rather than being offered them

My wife and I get it all the time and it is usually for jobs they are deperate to have done so are offering more than the standard fee (did 2 today for GAP who phoned last night for 4x fee).
  • misssarahleigh
    Options
    whitelabel wrote: »
    where they listed on at the higher rate at you offered ?

Doesn't say anything by the fee. But i've asked for a higher rate before and got paid without issue so the information must be on the system somewhere.
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport