🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Mystery Shopping Thread 24 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• mskitten2904
    Options
    skintsocks wrote: »
    I'm sorry but that made me laugh - some of the things you over-hear are shocking! Last time I went to a yellow supermarket I found two male staff having a fight behind the bananas...that was a fun report. I guess you just have to put what happened; they'll only ask you what was said if you edge around the matter so you may as well quote it imo. I'm sure someone else will come and say what they've done in the past, in a mo.

As for receipt, I have no idea. I would just put "unreadable" in the box if it'll let you, and send them a picture of the receipt as it is. Unfortunately if it's a picky proof-reader they may ask for a re-shop. Good luck.

This made me think of a pizza call I had, he answered and asked me to hold and me thinking ok they are busy he proceeded to tear a strip off a poor staff member for delivering too late and oh my gosh! The language turned the air blue! He then proceeded to answer me and carry on like nothing had happened! I was mortified! Lol
  • skintsocks
    Options
    This made me think of a pizza call I had, he answered and asked me to hold and me thinking ok they are busy he proceeded to tear a strip off a poor staff member for delivering too late and oh my gosh! The language turned the air blue! He then proceeded to answer me and carry on like nothing had happened! I was mortified! Lol

Oh...I bet he wished he'd put you on silent haha! :D

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work
  • superliss
    Options
    Anyone with GAP assignments to do tomorrow, looks like you will probably be struggling to get your notes between now and tomorrow.
    Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
    I'm a woman's man: no time to talk
  • amiehall
    amiehall Posts: 1,363 Forumite
    Options
    superliss wrote: »
    Anyone with GAP assignments to do tomorrow, looks like you will probably be struggling to get your notes between now and tomorrow.

What's wrong? I have my paperwork but I have some results to enter by midnight.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #239
    Virtual Sealed Pot #131
    Save 12k in 2014 #98 £3690/£6000
  • superliss
    Options
    Apparently the site is down and you now have until 9pm tomorrow to enter results... Will just continue to eat my chicken until then. :D
  • amiehall
    amiehall Posts: 1,363 Forumite
    Options
    Apparently the site is down and you now have until 9pm tomorrow to enter results... Will just continue to eat my chicken until then. :D

I see the email now. It would be fine except I'm catching a flight tomorrow at 3:30 :mad: Maybe I can complete the report on my phone, I've never tried before.

Oh well at least I didn't complete the whole report and have it deleted or something.... ;)
    Sealed Pot Challenge #239
    Virtual Sealed Pot #131
    Save 12k in 2014 #98 £3690/£6000
  • Siouxsie32
    Siouxsie32 Posts: 1,987 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    edited 14 September 2012 at 10:45PM
    Options
    Just got home from a TNS quickie and just noticed the bottom of the receipt is torn so I can't read all of the numbers I need :( what should I do?

Also, when I do complete the form, when quoting something the MOS serving me said to his colleague, should I actually use the term 'bell-end'?

The supermarket can reprint receipts, you can ask them at the Customer Service desk. I'd maybe speak to TNS first though as they may just accept what's happened.
  • superliss
    Options
    Bit fiddly but you should be able to and then email them the photo separately. Alternatively seeing this is their f*ck up ask them to wait till you get back!
  • superliss
    superliss Posts: 867 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 September 2012 at 11:06PM
    Options
    [QUOTE=susie-sue;55849497_can_reprint_receipts,_you_can_ask_them_at_the_Customer_Service_desk.__I'd_maybe_speak_to_TNS_first_though_as_they_may_just_accept_what's_happened.[/QUOTE]

Wont be a CS at a TNS quickie, seems like a right pullava, if they don't accept it that isn't your fault, if they want a re-shop they need to pay you twice!
  • Siouxsie32
    Options
    Wont be a CS at a TNS quickie, seems like a right pullava, if they don't accept it that isn't your fault, if they want a re-shop they need to pay you twice!

Oops, just realised I revealed the client name :eek: Superliss, could you delete the quote please? Thanks :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport