🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Mystery Shopping Thread 24 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Options

Comments

• whitelabel
    whitelabel Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    edited 14 September 2012 at 3:48PM
    Options
    [STRIKE]anyone doing bare phone store

although I have the paper questionnaire I cant see the online one to complete anywhere, are they wanting it scanned and sent to them ? or am I missing something[/STRIKE]

Sorted... The form drops down and appears as you enter the timings...

had the worst service in my phone shop. essentially making it like a pick and mix being told to go pick a phone you like and plan then come back and ill put it through the till...:cool:

also gripe about Bare form..
    Your answer cannot exceed 250 characters long.
    Your answer was 808 characters long.
    why not put a character limit in the question so I know then !
  • Boredupnorth
    Options
    N.I.M wrote: »
    Alright, I'll compromise, Windings it is then.
    I sometimes think it must be written in Windings as people seem to struggle to read it!
  • N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    Options
    I sometimes think it must be written in Windings as people seem to struggle to read it!

But its such an awesome font, ask any graphic designer :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

In unrelated news, and surprisingly on-topic for me, anyone looking at that bare restaruant email for the one in amsterdam with interest? Think they'd pay for my flights too?
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
  • MO2
    MO2 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When I submitted a fast supermarket report on TNS Sassie early today, it disappeared from my shop log page. I know the status for the job should change from incomplete to complete then to received later. Have they changed this recently?
  • Boredupnorth
    Options
    MO2 wrote: »
    When I submitted a fast supermarket report on TNS Sassie early today, it disappeared from my shop log page. I know the status for the job should change from incomplete to complete then to received later. Have they changed this recently?
    Have you checked to see if the show all shops is active rather than just the show acive shops
  • MO2
    MO2 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have you checked to see if the show all shops is active rather than just the show acive shops

Every time I tried to change the Job status to Any, it kept reverting to Active!!
  • boyoboy1986
    Options
    Dear RE/MF

If I wanted to do your Chemist visits I would have picked some up!

Has anyone else had 40+ emails from them today?

It's all the remote ones that's left, I hope whoever eventually takes them absolutely skins them for extra fee and mileage
  • skintsocks
    Options
    Thanks Weeg for the new thread. I like gothic script... :)

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work
  • HeavensDevil
    Options
    Just got home from a TNS quickie and just noticed the bottom of the receipt is torn so I can't read all of the numbers I need :( what should I do?

Also, when I do complete the form, when quoting something the MOS serving me said to his colleague, should I actually use the term 'bell-end'?
  • skintsocks
    Options
    Just got home from a TNS quickie and just noticed the bottom of the receipt is torn so I can't read all of the numbers I need :( what should I do?

Also, when I do complete the form, when quoting something the MOS serving me said to his colleague, should I actually use the term 'bell-end'?

I'm sorry but that made me laugh - some of the things you over-hear are shocking! Last time I went to a yellow supermarket I found two male staff having a fight behind the bananas...that was a fun report. I guess you just have to put what happened; they'll only ask you what was said if you edge around the matter so you may as well quote it imo. I'm sure someone else will come and say what they've done in the past, in a mo.

As for receipt, I have no idea. I would just put "unreadable" in the box if it'll let you, and send them a picture of the receipt as it is. Unfortunately if it's a picky proof-reader they may ask for a re-shop. Good luck.

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport