Bounce Bounce Bounce (like tigger) to a healthier and happier you with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Blimey, half your body weight.
    That must feel really weird.

Yeah it was odd meeting her, she had her introductory meeting on Thurs night and said last october she weighed 24 stone now half of that has gone and she still has half a stone to go to get to target and it was this final hurdle that was proving the hardest. She told everyone her weight loss has steadily been 3-4lb every week. So had better get learning something from her i think.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,418 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Blimey the only time I lost 3 to 4 lbs was my first week!!
    Slow & steady & the winy road wins for me :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • kjmtidea
    kjmtidea Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    Options
    There is a lady at my group who has lost 14 stone which just amazes me.
    Weigh in for me tomorrow morning and if I haven't lost this 1 1/2lb to get my 3 stone sticker then you will all hear me screaming . I have been 100% for 7 long days, nothing naughty has passed my lips so please let me lose a decent amount for the first time in ages!
    Slimming World - 3 stone 8 1/2lbs in 7 months and now at target :j
  • Skintslimmer
    Options
    Hi TIE good to see you :D

Well, first weigh in / register at 12 noon today :)

It's been an odd day, eating-wise. Haven't been in SW mode until today, but didn't do tooooo badly considering. Just need to watch the syns.

breakfast: poached eggs, mushrooms fried in a tsp of goose fat (2 syns) baked beans.

Lunch: Ate out at weatherspoons, 5 bean chilli jacket potato (1.5) with salad.

Dinner: used up a frozen ready meal, (like I said, only started SW thinking this lunchtime!) Tesco Minced beef hotpot. The only syns I can find online are for morrrisons version 8 syns! :eek:

Banana
    6 (I think, it was a mini packet so many have been 4 or 5) Nairns chocolate chip oatcakes @2.5 syns each (15 syns!)

so yeah, could have done better, and I haven't had either healthy extras :o On the other hand, I put it all into myfitnesspal which shows you calories, and I've had 1695 so that's low enough calories for a weight loss so I'm happy :)
    Nothing tastes as good as riding a horse feels
  • beanielou
    Options
    1 1/2 on tonight.
    Not too sure where that came from to be honest.
    Onwards & upwards.

Routing for you kjmidea :)

Med Mum~where are you?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• rainbowfairydust
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

Med Mum~where are you?

Im not sure where MM is beanie.. I have not seen her on this thread for a couple of weeks. Hope that is doing ok? Maybe she is just lurking??

I have WI today..feeling :eek:about it. After a weekend full of alcohol i am not expecting a loss so if i get one then BONUS !

I am doing a red day today :-

B - Packet of turkey chunks & slice of allinson bread (hex b) .. Was so good to have a proper slice of toast. WW bread just doesnt cut the mustard
    L - LO Mushroom SW quiche (didnt use sweetcorn in the end) with boiled potatoes (2nd hex b)
    D- Pork steak marinaded in soy sauce, ginger & cinnamon on a bed of rocket , with broccoli , carrotts peppers, rest of mushrooms & spring onions

Snacks - apple, strawberries, muller greek yoghurt (0.5 syns), options hot choc (2 syns) & hifi bar (6 syns)
    Sleazy wrote: »
    I like RainbowFairyDust .....

RFD for president .... Ra! Ra! Ra! :j

Undergrad degree - completed 2018
    Masters degree - completed 2019
  • kjmtidea
    kjmtidea Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    Options
    I did it! 3lbs off for me, I got my 3 stone sticker and I have 12 1/2lbs to go to target. I am hoping to get there by Christmas.
    Slimming World - 3 stone 8 1/2lbs in 7 months and now at target :j
  • beanielou
    Options
    kjmtidea wrote: »
    I did it! 3lbs off for me, I got my 3 stone sticker and I have 12 1/2lbs to go to target. I am hoping to get there by Christmas.

Hurrah ~so pleased for you:j:j

• stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    kjmtidea wrote: »
    Well done! :T
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • rainbowfairydust
    Options
    i gained 2.5lbs.. i have just had a mini cry to myself. All my own fault ..:(:(
    Sleazy wrote: »
    I like RainbowFairyDust .....

RFD for president .... Ra! Ra! Ra! :j

Undergrad degree - completed 2018
    Masters degree - completed 2019
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts