Bounce Bounce Bounce (like tigger) to a healthier and happier you with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• Flat_Eric
    Flat_Eric Posts: 4,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bought the new mag from Te$co yesterday and finished for xmas today so plan to read it cover to cover, word by word and pick up some ideas and plan menus ready for the new me in 2013. Already bored of drinking and naughty foods. Having food delivery on sunday - need to finalise this tomorrow and include some healthy bits. would be great to start 2013 with a loss
  • SwipernoSwiping
    Options
    :xmastree:MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU LOVELY LOSERS!:santa2:

I'm in the same mindset at TIE I think. Disillusioned with the whole thing so staying clear of the thread so as not to infect you all with my "Meh" ness :)
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    Merry Christmas one and all!

I'm running off in to town to see what cheeky bargains I can grab and for some ribbon to give the last cake the little something extra it needs :)

A busy afternoon visiting grandparents (his not mine but they've adopted them and them me so I'm claiming them as mine too!) attending a Christingle (me, bfs mum, grandparents, his middle brother, brothers mrs and their two kiddies! but no bf haha!) and then I will rush around t prepare a little buffet for a few of us and finish getting ready to go out tonight.

Two days of slight indulgence now but I'm ok with a gain after Christmas as I'm sure I will be able to get if off as quickly as I can put it on! hehe

Hope you all have wonderful times with family and friends and I will no doubt pop by on Boxing Day!
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • psychopathbabble
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone :) I'm steering clear until after NY too. Hoping to try and stay on plan for a few days after Christmas but then visiting the in-laws so very slim chance of being able to eat SW friendly. Hope you all have a lovely day x
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,496 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Enjoy~however you are celebtating.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,633 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :santa2: to you all!

I'm just about to start preparing veg mountain for tomorrow. That's got to be healthy, eh?:D
  • mich_city
    mich_city Posts: 13,830 Forumite
    Options
    Have eaten too many chocs already!.. better watch myself..

have a lovely Christmas everyone x
  • evilsquid1603
    Options
    Happy Christmas everyone! Xx
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    Well whilst I enjoyed myself yesterday I didn't go too overboard, although a few too many alcopops/drinkies were indulged in on Christmas Eve! I also had white bread and all sorts of non-SW treats hehe. Have given myself the week slightly off plan as I've done so well and bf agrees that I deserve it as I've worked so hard for Christmas etc :)

Lovely day yesterday - three Christmases! One just the two of us, one with my family (incl breakfast) and one with his (incl dinner and early evening snack/sandwich!) and I was spoilt rotten by him :) Slight annoyances through the day but that's always the way with families hey! and we got an experience voucher for the two of us to go indoor skydiving! so excited for that!

Today he's back and work and its another lush lunch but this time with my clan then a little more back to normal until New Years! WI tomorrow night (just a drop in one so will weigh and go just to note the gain/result) but to be honest I will not mind whatever the result in the slightest as I have enjoyed it and always said I would and as I have said before I have confidence in my ability to lose whatever it is again :)

Hope you all had wonderful days and enjoyed it to the max - will be sad to wave goodbye to the holiday season but a brand new year with new us is well on it's way towards us now :)
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • sharalee99
    Options
    Hello all.
    I have finally decided I have had enough of being the size I am, and am signing up to SW online on 2nd Jan. (No classes in the Northern Isles)
    I think I probably need to lose at least 4.5 stone :o. I am fed up with having a bad back and constantly being tired and ill. I've been reading through this thread, and can see how you all support each other, and am looking forward to joining in, tho I suspect for the first wee while, I will only be asking a thousand questions :D
    I have great support here, as my hubby is going to be doing it with me, so I look forward to getting to know you all better in the New year. :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure