Bounce Bounce Bounce (like tigger) to a healthier and happier you with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,318 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    We get the new packs the week beginning 24th Dec & up until the middle of January after which we have to pay.
    HTH Flat Eric.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mich_city
    mich_city Posts: 13,830 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    mich~ I think you could maybe eat more?
    Doesent look like that much especially in the cold weather~brrrrr.
    Very cold here.

would have had a more substantial lunch but had to go on an appointment with one of the chaps I support, had a heap of mash and cauli, broccoli, carrots with the sausages.. filled me up anyway, esp with the naughty custard (wasn't LF) :o
  • stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    Im glad i have this thread to bounce things off because without seeing FE's comment on the new optimising books i would have been none the wiser with not having a regular consultant so i can ask away now on thursday night and make it look like i know something haha - didnt go down too well when i knew ahead of others the new hifi bar because you all had been chatting about it. It makes it look like i have inside info :rotfl:
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • mich_city
    mich_city Posts: 13,830 Forumite
    Options
    Flat_Eric wrote: »
    if you are attending a class, does anyone know when we will get the 2013 food optimising books ?? is it likely to be before xmas (unlikely I'm guessing) or in the new year ?

and does anyone have any idea on how to syn one of those a$da pick your own toppings and base pizzas *whispers* large base....

my consultant posted a preview pic of them on her FB, no date of when we get them tho and not replied to those asking.. also one of a new member pack coming on week 11 of the Christmas countdown..
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    stef240377 wrote: »
    Im glad i have this thread to bounce things off because without seeing FE's comment on the new optimising books i would have been none the wiser with not having a regular consultant so i can ask away now on thursday night and make it look like i know something haha - didnt go down too well when i knew ahead of others the new hifi bar because you all had been chatting about it. It makes it look like i have inside info :rotfl:

My consultant was the same when I knew the flavour of the new Hi Fi before she was 'allowed' to tell us! We know she has the new members packs as she posted a pic on Facebook of all her boxes of them but it took her three weeks to give those little Christmas card things out so who knows when we will get our packs!

I am knackered tonight and having an attack of negative body confidence (can get me a few times a week or just a couple of times a month, either way I'm having a confidence wobble now) so think I may have my hot choc and chomp and then retire to bed :)

Night all, catch you tomorrow! (WI day dum dum daaaaaaah [poor attempt at creating drama I know]....)
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • SwipernoSwiping
    Options
    Despite the crappest week on record eating cookies and chocolate and knocking back alcohol like they were out of fashion I can report a 1/2lb loss. This is because I worked damn hard at pulling the week back on track from sunday. And Body Magic
    Very pleased with that tiny loss.
    Flat_Eric wrote: »
    if you are attending a class, does anyone know when we will get the 2013 food optimising books ?? is it likely to be before xmas (unlikely I'm guessing) or in the new year ?

and does anyone have any idea on how to syn one of those a$da pick your own toppings and base pizzas *whispers* large base....

Yes you get the new optimising pack FE if you attend between christmas and new year for free otherwise they are £10!
    The 2013 book won't be out till new year.

Re the pizza Flexi-syn it.. stick to the plan for the rest of today and tomorrow:rotfl:
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    Morning all

WW yog and a cup of tea to start me off. In a little bit I will have a poached egg, half a toasted roll (1/2 HeB) and some baked beans followed by an apple and satsuma.

Lunch - homemade chicken and sweetcorn soup (approx 1.5syn) and other half of roll (1/2 HeB)

Tea - rice, grilled turkey and veg sauce (5 syn) with mixed veg

HeA- milk in tea

Money is a bit tight for the next couple of weeks but I need to get a birthday and Christmas present for my brother and need milk/veg...not masses, maybe works out to about £25 max for the lot but going to have to work that out this morning as I really don't want to put anything else on my credit card as I've been trying (and failing) to clear it for a few months now :/

So happy I purchased a 12week countdown when I did!
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • Blodwen
    Blodwen Posts: 841 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Shellie :D

I didn't know we were getting new books, only saw the think in the little card about new member packs in wk 11, as Mich said.

Had lots of dreams about food last night, very odd. I kept eating and eating and felt bad that I had blown the diet, lol! No idea where that came from as been on plan so don't think I have any subconscious guilt! :rotfl:

EE today:
    B: Bran flakes (B), milk (A), raisins (2), banana
    L: L/O spag bol, 2 clementines
    T: Special fried rice (3) with chicken and stir fried veg
    S: Freddo (5)

Have a good hump day all! :)
    2011: [STRIKE]Houses[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]weddings[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]cats[/STRIKE]
    2012: [STRIKE]Start renovating new house (aka open enormous can of worms)[/STRIKE] _pale_
    2013: [STRIKE]Lose weight[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]get fit[/STRIKE] and FINISH THE HOUSE!

Weight loss - Apr '12 -Sept '13: 95lb
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Plans for today postponed because of weather so blissfully have day unexpectedly to myself.:)

Today's EE plan:
    B: HEB porage, HEA milk plus teas
    L: bubble & squeak from LO veg
    D: adapted version of Tana Ramsey's sausage casserole
    http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/588087
    (sausage, onion, leeks, mushrooms, butterbeans, cabbage) probably with new potatoes but may do roasties.
    Syns: small juice, tbsp pickle, 1 for my 2 sausages.

Have a good day all.
  • Flat_Eric
    Flat_Eric Posts: 4,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies re new books. :j Shame we can't have them now !! would certainly help to motivate me during this difficult month.

Have any of you picked any xmas gifts to help you on your weight loss journey in 2013? I was thinking of one of those frying pans that you can put in the oven. Also tempted by a slow cooker....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure