Bounce Bounce Bounce (like tigger) to a healthier and happier you with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,310 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Slow cookers are fab.
    Im also very fond of my hallagen oven though Im sure I dont use it to its full potential.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mich_city
    mich_city Posts: 13,830 Forumite
    Options
    love my slow cooker too.. don't use it often enough!

i'm hoping to get a tagine from santa.. ;)

B: 2 Weetabix, chopped banana (a+b)
    L: mug shot, 2 nectarines
    T: gammon, sm baked spud and mixed veg (cauli, broc, carrots) yoghurt with blueberries
    syns: tom sauce 1, hifi bar 3

will have a couple of biccies and a brew later on for some more syns..

weigh in tomorrow!
  • travellinglight_2
    Options
    After a week away on hol... So 2 weeks from last weighed -2lbs ... Woo hoo. Pleased about his but now am picking up again. Going to increase my super free to half a plate at each meal to hopefully kickstart things. Only 3 weeks to lose 9.5 lbs to meet my personal Xmas target.... Tough... But maybe I can do it?
    2014 reach my best.
  • Spending_Vs_Saving
    Options
    WI tonight lost 1.5lbs so up to 5lbs lost in total :o
    Consolidated and under control 42 payments to go.
    :cool::(:o;):mad::p:(:o;):mad::p:(:o;):mad::p:(:o;):mad::p:(:o;):mad::p:(:o;):mad::p:(:o;):mad::p:(:o;):mad::p:(
    [STRIKE]£7028.50[/STRIKE]£5990.43
    Aim: 35 and Debtfree
  • Blodwen
    Blodwen Posts: 841 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all,

Well done TL and SvS :)

Good luck for WI Mich

FE - I don't use my slow cooker anywhere near as much as I should but it is really useful, and you can get them quite cheap now. Don't think anything on my xmas list is weight loss related but OH and I are buying bikes in the New Year to start commuting to work (both got new jobs so can use the cycle to work scheme- MSEtastic! :) ) and he bought me a book about it for my birthday so might get something cycling related from him.

EE today:
    B: Porridge (B), maple syrup (2), milk (A), banana
    L: Special fried rice & veg, 2 clementines
    T: Special fried rice & veg (3)
    S: Advent calendar choc (2)

:)
    2011: [STRIKE]Houses[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]weddings[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]cats[/STRIKE]
    2012: [STRIKE]Start renovating new house (aka open enormous can of worms)[/STRIKE] _pale_
    2013: [STRIKE]Lose weight[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]get fit[/STRIKE] and FINISH THE HOUSE!

Weight loss - Apr '12 -Sept '13: 95lb
  • SwipernoSwiping
    Options
    I love my slow cooker. packet of soup veg from asda, mix with stock and/or meat. Sorted. Beef and Passata, various herbs. Bish bash bosh. Chuck a chicken in, all the veg, wee bit of stock and NOM NOM NOM at tea time. (Put the veg in the oven to roast after a while and OMG. All syn free. A lot of folk at group are raving about Tefal Actifrys too.
    Strangely I have been warned by my doctor to slow my losses down, it's putting to much stress on my body and as a result me and the family. SO we're going for a gain this week HAHA
  • fluff1987
    fluff1987 Posts: 233 Forumite
    Options
    shellie - i have just aquired a slow cooker too lol but not too up to speed with it yet. tried a pot roast and for some reason it turned out kind of dry :huh:

ahhh my boss is amazing!! due to me staying lates over the last few months, and doing extra workloads he gave me a bonus!:j along with a sweet note! only here 8 months and already ive got more appreciation than i did in the 4 years in my last job all in!:D

AAAANNNNND!!!!!! im on my holibobs tomorrow!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D hopefully ill shift some more weight when im out there - i intend on walking EVERYWHERE and seeing absolutely everything! its amazing to think that the week i come back is the last week before christmas :eek: time has FLOWN in!!!

righteo i may skidaddle and go do some more work - have to prep a weeks worth of stuff for the girls covering me, so they have things to do and also so they know what they are doing :D
    I'd rather try and fail, than not try and never know :grin:

On the wagon again I go.... royally fell off.... 4.5st (63lb) by June 2016.... LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    edited 6 December 2012 at 5:27PM
    Options
    Hi everyone. I 'm having an EE day today.

B 2poached eggs on 2 small HM wholemeal bread no butter, HEb, tomatoes. Coffee, banana

S 2 clementines rooibos tea.

L baked potato very low fat cottage cheese, bacon. Lettuce and tomatoes coffee, apple.
    S 1 rice biscuit smidging of butter, coffee.

D HM burger ( just extra lean mince beef nothing added ) plain Mashed potato, mixed vef carrots cauli broccoli peas 2 tbs no salt bisto gravy 2 Syns. Coffee clementine. I think I've been good

S rooibos tea rice biscuit smidging of butter.
    A milk in drinks. B 2 oz bread. Syns 2 rice buscuits 1 tsp butter does anyone know the syn values.:j
  • mich_city
    mich_city Posts: 13,830 Forumite
    Options
    WI tonight lost 1.5lbs so up to 5lbs lost in total :o

well done! ;)

2.5 for me.. so 1.5 to go for a stone off... slimmer of the week too :p

I asked the consultant about having an extra 1/3rd of sf's on your plate to those within a meal (eg curry) and was told that as long as the ones in the meal would cover the 1/3 then its fine.. (if that makes sense!)

B: porridge made with milk (a+b) blueberries
    L: mug shot, plum, tangerine
    T: morrocan chicken, cous cous, SW chips (extra veg in cous cous)

syns for far: cous cous 1.5, peanut hifi bar 6
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,310 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good loss mich_city :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure