September's Sassy Seven Pound Club

Options
123457»

Comments

• The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    Do people still want me to run this?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • ellay864
    ellay864 Posts: 3,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Dragon, personally I'd say yes but I appreciate it's work for you with apparently very little interest at the moment. You'd think now holidays are over and we're in the run up to squeezing into the Christmas party frocks, people might be more keen. Maybe worth putting a thread up and seeing what uptake you get...or even do one thread specifically asking if people still want to do the 7lb challenge.
    For what it's worth I've finished September with a 2.5lb loss this week :) and if October goes ahead my SW will be 147lb
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    Okay HERE is the new thread :D
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
  • ukbull
    ukbull Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All

I have tried to lose weight before. I have put a few pounds back on but if I can lose 7lb this month that will get me to my 1st target I will check in on a Saturday as that is the day i weigh on.

I follow slimming world but don't go to class. I am finding that I need to write everything that I eat down at the moment otherwise I lose my way a bit.

Oh well good luck to everyone else

Ukbull
    Slimming world Journey started 11th January 2012 weight lost 16.5lb:j long way to go yet but only 3.5lb to my club 10
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    ukbull we set off a new thread each month - if you click on the work HERE on the post before yours you will be taken to the new thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport