Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• lemonmelon_2
    Options
    Glad it was good Tink (if good is the word) I hope it helps, its so hard losing babies :(
    Abis, can we have photos of the kitten please?
    T2d thinking of you, hope you're feeling better soon
    Razwaz, good to see you back :)
    Courgette -big big hugs, be kind to yourself
    tea -brilliant news for being put forward for another job, whatever happens its a confidence boost :)
    Becca thanks for the lists hugs for cd1 though
    Mrs happy, good to see you, keeping fingers and toes crossed for you
    I really appreciate all you ladies being here, thanks so much for your support - don't know what I'd do without you :)
  • mrshappy
    mrshappy Posts: 981 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for all the nice comments-the PESA has worked and we now have enough frozen spermies to go ahead with ICSI, the trial freeze and thaw went well, mrh is extremely relieved that he won't need any more poking and prodding :j
  • time2deal
    time2deal Posts: 2,099 Forumite
    Options
    nicp60 wrote: »
    And that is the $64 million question!!! I have no bloomin' idea!:rotfl: I can say one thing though - last night I was 20% sure that I may have I ov'd, this morning when I woke up (for no apparent reason) I was 90% sure that I did.
    Then I found ewcm this morning! !!!!!!?! Anyway, I haven't quite had a + yet, so I'm not calling it.

If this messes your lists up, I totally understand and you can take me off if it makes it easier. As this is only my first month of TTC, I don't really know my own workings yet to be able to call confidently.
    Please keep me on CD for now, and if I get any further indications and/or +s on the opk, I'll let you know.
    N x

Nic, my dear - the lists can't be messed up - there are no rules! :) I'm happy to leave you wherever works for you! I'll keep your days just ticking along.
  • abis21
    abis21 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    Options
    T2D - glad it went ok. Will keep all fingers crossed for friday for you. Loving the list work - hope your crystal ball is working correctly :beer:

Mrs Happy - Yayyyyyy :j:j:j Fab news!!

Lemon - How you doing? Keep thinking of you often xxx

Tinks - Tears are good. Tears are healing xxx

Nic - I've been doing this for over a year now and still can't call ov most of the time!! Good job you can't be kicked off the lists :rotfl:

Kte & MV - Hope the reflexology works for you both :cool:

Firefly - Would love to oblidge with a bfp but haven't ov'd yet so i do hope i am not the first!! I thought loulou had a tlp last time she posted?!

Vic could it not implantation spotting?

Becca - Happy birthday for tomorrow in case I forget :bdaycake:

Miffymoo - I use internet cheapie OPKs. One month they were brill and pinpointed ov no problems, and last month I must have had loads of surges cos I had quite a few positives. I did have a very wierd cycle last time tho, so I'm not holding it against the IC OPKs :rotfl:

Atton - Yayyy for DH booking his SA in at last :j

Sammy - Good luck with not obsessing :cool: If you manage it, please send tips my way on how to do it :rotfl:

Courgette - I think test? But thats me and I'm too optimistic, and too impatient. Only you know what to do for the best really. Fingers crossed for you xx

Raz - Hope you are feeling better soon. Yay for being able to hear again tho :j:j
    :love: Married my lobster in July 2011 :love:

TTC # 2 since Oct 2011 - good things come to those who wait :o

:dance: 2013 is going to be our lucky year :dance:
  • abis21
    abis21 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    Options
    IMG_0215.jpg

Mickey is fast asleep on my knee. All his jumping must have tired him out - he has done a LOT of jumping and playing tonight :D

He has done 3 poos in the litter tray now :j:j:j And 1 massive wee on the floor :(:o But then he wee'd in the litter tray later on as well. Might just take him a little bit of practice thats all. I did wash everywhere down with that cat odour cleaning stuff and that defo seems to have helped - thanks for the tip amus and teamlowe.
    :love: Married my lobster in July 2011 :love:

TTC # 2 since Oct 2011 - good things come to those who wait :o

:dance: 2013 is going to be our lucky year :dance:
  • lemonmelon_2
    Options
    Oh he's so lovely Abi! I want a jumping running happy sleeping kitten. Hope he's cheering you up lots :) what does DD think?
  • tinkwings
    tinkwings Posts: 3,288 Forumite
    Options
    OMG So cute!!!! Want one!!xxxx
    If you can think it........it will happen
  • bigzippy
    bigzippy Posts: 4,034 Forumite
    Options
    Tea, fwiw, I agree with abis(?) about the job stuff - you can always say that you can't start til feb cos of notice period/prior commitments or something if they do offer it you

Lemon, still thinking of you :)

Tink, hope the counselling helps :o

T2d, keeping my on you and hoping for great results on friday :)
    "I am indelibly stained by hope and longing" - Nuts in May
  • kte
    kte Posts: 242 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    becca0417 - happy birthday!!
  • becca0417
    becca0417 Posts: 3,114 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! I'm hoping for a positive opk that'd would be a great present :)
    First baby due 3/3/14 - Team Yellow! Our little girl born 25/2/14 :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport