Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• fannyanna
    fannyanna Posts: 2,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tea that sounds great. And how lovely to feel valued and have your feelings validated (that you'd been treated badly).
  • tinkwings
    tinkwings Posts: 3,288 Forumite
    Options
    Tea sounds perfect xxxx
    If you can think it........it will happen
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    Our maisonette is Victorian so can be a bit draughty.

I'm going to make a nice comfort-food chilli for dinner this evening. OH is out so will make a big batch so he can have some for dinner tomorrow night when I am out at my XMas do.

MSE Martin would be proud :D
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • Elsie37
    Elsie37 Posts: 233 Forumite
    Options
    Happy birthday Becca!

Still no ov so that must have been a false smiley last sunday! Tired of poas now! Dont know what is going on

x
  • becca0417
    becca0417 Posts: 3,114 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Elsie hope you get ur real positive soon :)

I've just poas & got a very nearly positive opk but not calling it as I'm not sure. Loads of ewcm tho & will bd tonight
    First baby due 3/3/14 - Team Yellow! Our little girl born 25/2/14 :D
  • vesper
    vesper Posts: 941 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bbbbrrrrrrrr it's sooo cold, curled up on top of my bed, as the bedroom is currently the warmest room in the house. Am meant to be putting tea on and tidying the spare room up, but the spare room is the coldest room in the house.

2dpo here. He never managed the third night in a row in the end unfortunatly. But at least we gave it a good shot (pardon the pun).

Think it's about time we got our glittery reindeer out girlies and wrote out xmas lists for Santa.

Dear Santa,
    I've been a good girl this year, I promise. And after having such a hard year all I want for xmas is a bfp. Forget the xmas tat and socks, and choccys. All I want is to poas and see two wonderful lines starring back at me.
    From Vesper.
    Remember never judge someone that makes a mistake, because in six months time it may be you that makes the next mistake.
  • Elsie37
    Elsie37 Posts: 233 Forumite
    Options
    Becca would you recommemd soy? How much did you take and whay days?

Anyone else have any experience of soy?
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Options
    Just kind of jumping in here. I'm still learning all of the terms and acronyms, so forgive me if I mess something up! :o

My husband has been quite "broody" for the past 4 or so months. I was 3 days late for AF once and that's what I believe kicked it off for him. We are still technically newly weds, 19th December we will have been married for one year, but I've only been in the UK since 11 April this year. I'm originally from the US, North Carolina. My accent is somewhere between the two!

We are taking the "take it as it comes" approach. Well, trying to at least.

We live in Norwich and are owned by two tiny netherland dwarf bunnies, Sarah Jane (the husbands) and Annabelle (mine). I'm a stay at home wife and the husband is in IT at a VOIP company. I'm 27 (until 29 January) and he is 24, so I know we have time to have a family. I'm a bit scared that we will end up like my parents, married 15 years and actively trying for 10 before they ended up pregnant with me.

I've been reading through some of the older posts, learning and "getting to know" some of you. I typically lurk on threads for months before posting, but I'm going to take the leap and jump in on this one, so "hi!" :)

For stats, it's been 11 days since the start of my last AF. I have a 26-28 day cycle, and it's typically like clockwork.

Anyway, to keep from rambling on, I hope to get to know everyone on here better in the coming days/months and thanks to everyone for the knowledge (and laughs) I've already had from reading through this thread!
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    welcome to the party Mrs TM :)

Hope your stay is short and sweet (in the nicest possible way!)
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • becca0417
    becca0417 Posts: 3,114 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Elsie I hated it my first cycle but I took a different dose this cycle.
    I'm going to take another opk later x
    First baby due 3/3/14 - Team Yellow! Our little girl born 25/2/14 :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family