Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• time2deal
    time2deal Posts: 2,099 Forumite
    Options
    In some positive news I am a full 7cm taller than I thought! Which means my BMI is just over 32, and earlier in the year I passed through to the magic 29 - but then put back on the weight. If I had only known - could have saved myself this private FS visit! I can easily lose that weight again (keeping it off is another matter of course).

Who knew I would ever be so happy to be closer to 'overweight'! That's now my new goal - to be officially classified as only 'overweight'. :)
  • atton83
    atton83 Posts: 604 Forumite
    edited 18 October 2012 at 12:34AM
    Options
    Morning ladies

I have come on to say congrats to all the bfp

I tried to bd with oh yesterday as i was v clear and v ew cm and i thought great we might be in with a chance but noooo i get him ready and he moves to basically change position and he goes straight down and instead of carrying on he gives up

we then try tonight and we do it but its not that good and we both fin but weve had better

i am never going to be a mom
    on top of feeling this my hen do is supposed to be this weekend and no one can make it so i also have no friends
    on top of that i have to try to get my assignment done and i cant i just don't have enough hrs in the day

so my hen do is going to consist of me staying home and having one drink and then going to bed i cant do this no more
    i try and what for
    im a waste of a woman
    i think i should have just gone for the castration which would have stopped my periods

congrats on the pregnanceys girls wish i could get there but no chance of that and still no sign of oh going to get tested

so yes basically i am a waste of space and i dont see the point
    i have also put on weight but yet i can feel my bones more work that out

sorry girls i know you all dont need this
    im off again
    no point really is there
    pls remove me from the list im taking valuable space that someone else could use
    body dismorphia and anorexia is going to win again as i am too weak to fight anymore

sorry again :wall: :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall: :wall: :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall: :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall: :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall: :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:
  • TeamLowe
    TeamLowe Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Options
    Good luck time2deal and if it helps I'm jealous of your 32, I'm at 37

Squirrel bug hugs for the weight not coming off, it's so frustrating :( although maybe you've lost inches? I've only lost about five pounds in the last few months but 2 dress sizes. If you're exercising you'll be gaining lean muscle which weighs 3x as much as fat x x
    Little Lowe born January 2014 at 36+6

Completed on house September 2013

Got Married April 2011
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    I hope you are ok atton, try not to be too hard on yourself and good luck with whatever you do.

Raz - Have you tested yet this morning?

My AF is due today, so praying that she stays away. Feling a bit crampy but hoping that's a good thing rather than a bad one.
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    *runs in the room and does a little 'crosshairs' dance*
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    Morning tea!

Forgive my ignorance but what does 'crosshairs' mean? Is it a charting thing?
  • PommeVerte
    Options
    AF arrived right on time yesterday :(

PMA list:
    I have an amazing OH
    I have lots of time yet
    I'll soon have a niece or nephew to cuddle
    More time to get the house together
    More time to get qualified

Please don't put my on the list this month QQ as OH is away with work for nearly 2 weeks, right around ov ! Good luck for all the testers, i'll be lurking to see how everything works out !

MV - keeping everything crossed for you !!

As Arnie once said..... I'll be back :D
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    Crap for CD1 Pomme but excellent PMA list.

Hope to see you back very soon x
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    MV - yup, FF puts them on your chart after three days of raised temps to show ov. The day they've picked confirms the day I thought so it looks like I might actually have managed to pop an egg out for once!
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    Excellent news!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure