We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Trying for a Baby Part 8

1…122123125127128…882

Comments

  • RazWaz
    RazWaz Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Just got a super dark OPK, so I'm taking today as OV, as they've been dark for a couple of days now. Managed to see my donor earlier today, though it was only once this month, but I guess it only needs one, and he proved he's fertile enough last month :D

    Just in a really good mood today, things are going right for me, lots of BFP's here to get excited about, and a meal out with OH to look forward to tomorrow :D

    Looks like I'm going to be wrong again with the predictions this month, but I guess it makes up for August being so slow. And it's something rather nice to be wrong about, so I don't mind :D
  • Elsie37
    Elsie37 Posts: 233 Forumite
    Wow! Just having a quick catch up before work - congrats ladies on all the bfp's!! What a start to September! Like everyone else - I should have predicted higher!! Fingers crossed for even more bfp's!
  • lilymay1 wrote: »
    Just so you all know, I have decided that this is my cycle....so expect a BFP announcement from me in about 3 weeks :D

    Me too, so make that 2! :D
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • Morning All

    Congratulations Clarets!!!:j:j Excellent news

    Bloomin eck 3 BFP in a matter of days!!!

    Update from me, Still no AF! now on 31 days i think..........

    Go on holiday Monday for 2 weeks.... i cant wait!!! xx
  • Morning tea!

    What is your average cycle? Are you officially late?? :think:
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • Hi Metranil... Going on my last 2 cycles they were 28/29days. Im normally pretty spot on i think. I have some small symptoms of AF due - a few sharp pains and week legs but no proper cramping. other than that i dont feel any different lol x
  • Birdie85
    Birdie85 Posts: 9,330 Forumite
    Congratulations Claretsgirl! :j

    Fingers crossed we'll be hearing your good news at the end of the month Lily and Metranil :D

    Welcome Pomme! :wave:

    I hope you've got a shy bean tea&caupcakes! :)
    Overcome the notion that you must be ordinary. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary!
    Goal Weight 140lb Starting Weight: 160lb Current Weight 145lb
  • *BigBird*
    *BigBird* Posts: 1,000 Forumite
    Have you tested again teacups? I didn't get a BFP with DS til I was 17dpo.

    ICs are still giving me BFNs now, even though the digi gave me a BFP yesterday!
    You can do anything, make anything, dream anything. If you change the world, the world will change.
  • Tea I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!

    The 2ww is HELLISH!
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • *BigBird* wrote: »
    Have you tested again teacups? I didn't get a BFP with DS til I was 17dpo.

    ICs are still giving me BFNs now, even though the digi gave me a BFP yesterday!


    I havent tested again. I think i will wait until saturday to try again if AF hasnt shown up. I do think they are on the way but its odd that they are late. I havent been on the pill or anything so not sure why this would be the case.

    Did you have any symptoms before your BFP???xx
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.