Anyone heard of Kitchen Arts

Options

Comments

• LadyBetty
    Options
    Thank goodness it looks like their website has been disabled at last. It's too late for most of us still waiting for our goods/refund, but at least no-one else can get duped.
  • whambamthankyoumam
    Options
    Seabiscuit1 -
    1. file a report with actionfraud.police.uk and you will receive a crime reference number. This means the police are aware and will slowly investigate.

2. email me at: kitchenartsfraud@gmail.com

Let me know your crime reference number - thanks.
    You do not need to tell me any personal information, the crime reference number is private and confidential but will contain all the necessary information. Only the police can view the information contained within.
  • whambamthankyoumam
    Options
    HSBC are now making contact with the police to verify the crime reference reports. To all who have contacted me with info - thanks I very much hope that it isn't too difficult to track the perpetrator and arrest him/her.
  • Ashley_1101
    Options
    I too have ordered from this website and not received my item!! I was getting emails back when I first asked when to expect delivery, and 'Micheal' said if I haven't received my order by the filling Tuesday he would refund me my money! Then after several emails I got no reply!! Also they deleted my account from there website! I even offered to collect my order as when the address was posted on the website I only live 5 minutes away!! After that I noticed it was taken off! So I have reported them to trading standards, spoken to Citizons advice and today I have reported it to actionfraud who will inform the police. My order wasn't for as much as most of yours, but I don't see why they should get away with doing this. I have noticed the the website is now disabled and the email addresses I have are also not working.
  • ian_r_2
    Options
    I'm yet another victim :( I should have known better. :embarasse
  • Abitai
    Abitai Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 11 March 2013 at 7:33PM
    Options
    Hi I am also another victim, too bad. Their website is now non assessible so I cannot find my order details.

I will email [EMAIL="kitchenartsfraud@gmail.com"]kitchenartsfraud@gmail.com[/EMAIL] with the crime ref no.

thanks to you Bob!
  • Kellygem
    Options
    Thank you Bob!

I have just emailed you too.
    There's strength in numbers!
    The more people who are willing to report being a victim of fraud, the more impetus we will give the relevant authorities to act!

I know others have mentioned it, but the whole Kitchen Arts website is gone! Has anyone had any luck contacting them since this happened?
    Email? Phone?

Do you think they realised their game was up and shut shop?
    Or did our complaints result in the website host shutting them down?
    Curious to hear if anyone has any further updates!
  • whambamthankyoumam
    Options
    Thanks to all who are emailing, I am doing my best to reply to all. HSBC are taking this seriously and I will check in with the police tomorrow.
  • lvarley91
    Options
    Hi all, another victim here. I bought a halogen oven for £26.I also paid via direct bank payment so its unlikely ill see that money again. When I first found the site on Google products alarm bells started ringing as the only method of payment they accepted was a direct bank payment although I thought that it was possible it was just a small newish UK company that was not setup for web payments yet. I bought the item on the 22nd Februaryand have been chasing them ever since (silly me I actually thought that I would receive the goods I had paid for!!). I first received an email when I had paid from someone called Ellen Wiltshire:
    Hi Luke

Thank you for your payment.

Your order will be processed as quickly as possible.

If you have any need to contact support in the future please just reply to thisemail.

Kind regards,

Ellen Wiltshire, Customer Service Manager

[EMAIL="sales@kitchenarts.co.uk"]sales@kitchenarts.co.uk[/EMAIL]

As I have been chasing up delivery I have been contacted by the infamous Michael Lucas on multiple occasions:
    Dear Luke,

Thank you for your order and for your payment via direct bank payment.

Your order has been sent for processing, we will email you again shortly afterposting to confirm that it's on it's way.

Your order will be sent to the exact address that you entered for deliveryaddress.

Please note that safe delivery to the delivery address on your order isguaranteed. If nobody is home when delivery is attempted then a card willbe left with a phone number which would allow for a re-scheduled delivery.

If you have any questions regarding this order then please contact me byreplying to this email.

Michael Lucas

Customer Support team

[EMAIL="bankpay@kitchenarts.co.uk"]bankpay@kitchenarts.co.uk[/EMAIL]
    Hi Luke ,

Your order was processed successfully and has been dispatched.

An email should have been sent automatically, sometimes they end up in thespam/junk folder for some reason.

Delivery is in the hands of the post office. We use Royal Mail PacketPost formost items that are ordered
    with our free delivery option, this option is economical and it's proven to bevery popular with customers.

Typical delivery times are 3-7 days from the time items leave our depot,occasionally the Post Office can
    surprise us and get items delivered quicker, and on occasions they canfrustrate us by being a little slower
    however we do find the service to be extremely reliable.

We take responsibility for the safe delivery of all items, in the extremelyunlikely event that your order
    is ever lost or damaged along the way we would always offer a choice ofreplacement or full refund.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank your for choosing to buy fromus, and we hope you continue
    to find the order process, customer support & after sales support to beexemplary in every respect.

Sincerely,

Michael Lucas

Customer Support
    Kitchen Arts UK
    Hi Luke,

I'm assured that it should be with you on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, it's truly appreciated.

Regards

Michael

I emailed them earlier before I found this thread and received an automated reply:
    Thank you forchoosing to make payment via Bank Transfer.

Our system that sends automated notification of payments received, and whenorders are dispatched is currently having some problems. As a result yourpayment notification and/or order dispatch emails may be ending up in yourspam/junk folder.

We will be responding to your full message as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

Kitchen Arts UK

Their site was not working earlier and is now saying that itis under construction L. I’m more annoyed that I fell for it in the first place lured in by the cheap prices, a case of too good to be true I suppose! When I look back it isobviously a scam and that’s why I’m so mad at myself, I guess it will have to bea case of you live and learn. I have reported them to action fraud and have CRN which I will now email to Bob/wham as he mentioned earlier in the thread.

Does anyone think it would be useful for me to ring my bank and HSBC to see if there is anything that can be done? Can I recall the payment?And what department would I ring at HSBC to report something like this?

I also tried ringing their number that they have at the bottom of their site which as it happens is a London number its: 020 3286 1218 Mon-Fri 9.30am-4pm

I have rang a couple of times today and each time it has rang twice and then goes to the answering machine, the automated message asking to leave a message doesn’t really sound like a business one either to be honestand it rings twice and then goes to answering machine which is clearly intentional.

And their address is:

DaltonHouse
    60 Windsor Avenue,
    London,
    SW19 2RR,
    United Kingdom

Also to wham/Bob, Let me know if there is any way I can help I’m quite sure I could spare some time this week to make phone calls or write correspondence etc. if you need some help or don’t have the time etc.

Thanks everyone,

Luke
  • whistlerscoop
    Options
    Another mug here ... can't believe I was so stupid! Will report later today and emailed once done. Feel gutted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure