1144914501451145214531455»

Comments

• justonemorepairofshoes
    Options
    Thank you xx
  • Angelmommy
    Angelmommy Posts: 418 Forumite
    Options
    My midwife hasn't mentioned having a whooping cough jab yet. Is this mandatory and when do we have it?

Hoping more of our 'bold' ladies have been busy having their precious little bundles.

Xx
    DD1 June 1997:o
    :AOct 1999
    DD2 May 2004:o
    :ANov 2012
    DS November 2013;)
    DD3 May 2015:o
  • fluffnutter
    fluffnutter Posts: 23,179 Forumite
    Options
    AngelMommy wrote: »
    My midwife hasn't mentioned having a whooping cough jab yet. Is this mandatory and when do we have it?

Hoping more of our 'bold' ladies have been busy having their precious little bundles.

Xx

Nothing's mandatory. Not even seeing the midwife at all if you don't want to! It's recommended that you have the whooping cough vaccine between 28 and 38 weeks.
    "Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell" - Edward Abbey.
  • lovecake
    lovecake Posts: 682 Forumite
    Options
    AngelMommy wrote: »

Xx

Come on over to the new thread. We've stopped using this one :)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4672791&page=8

The whooping cough is to try to give the baby some immunity until it has it's own jabs. It isn't just whopping cough though, it's tetanus, diptheria and I think polio too. Some are all for it, some are not so keen. I would suggest a bit of research and then decide if u want to have it. I had mine at 28 weeks.
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    Options
    mrsj28 wrote: »
    Hi ladies :wave:

Just a quick one from me - baby Holly arrived safely at lunchtime today :j She is absolutely perfect :)

Unsurprisingly things didn't quite go to plan but our beautiful baby girl was worth every minute of it! We're in hospital tonight so just posting on my phone. Will post more when I'm home.

Thanks for all the fab support on this thread!

Mrsj x

Mrsj28 - just logged in to congratulate you:T - I am sooooo pleased to hear you have hatched as well. All the cookies and cakes have clearly worked their magic with us both! Will catch up on the brand new preggy board and then move over! Thank you also everyone for your support throughout xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure