IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Ticket Appeals guide discussion

Comments

• zzzLazyDaisy
    zzzLazyDaisy Posts: 12,497
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    rashid wrote: »
    Hi all,
    On sunday evening at 7 pm I parked my car behind half footway marked bays to let off my pregnant wife & got a pcn
    I appealed, it was rejected, I failed to appeal to adjucator on time because my kid was born & got busy with hospitals etc but I appealed late to adjucator but my reason of being late is refused, can I do anything now since charge certificate of £165 is issued? Also the fined amount do not comply to what it should be as stated on Sutton council's website. Can anyone help?

Please start your own thread:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...ewthread&f=163
    I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.
  • zzzLazyDaisy
    zzzLazyDaisy Posts: 12,497
    Forumite
    iliko wrote: »
    I received an parking violation "invoice" yesterday. See the pictures at http://imgur.com/a/jRzuM#0 and tell me if you the parking attendant was right or wrong issuing the penalty?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...ewthread&f=163
    I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.
  • iliko
    iliko Posts: 88
    Forumite
    atilla wrote: »
    You need to edit the piccy. take out any identifying info - VRN for example.
    What heinous offence do they claim you have committed?

Thanks for suggestion and I thought about it then decided not to blur it as we do not do it when driving our cars do we?
    I have started my own treat.
  • I received a disc charge notice in May for failing to display a parking disc, sent in an informal appeal received no reply, hand delivered an informal appeal still no reply. 66 days later receive letter from council informing me that will no have to pay £75 and if payment not received within 14 days may take me to Magistrates Court!
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I received a disc charge notice in May for failing to display a parking disc, sent in an informal appeal received no reply, hand delivered an informal appeal still no reply. 66 days later receive letter from council informing me that will no have to pay £75 and if payment not received within 14 days may take me to Magistrates Court!

Start your own thread!
  • rashid
    rashid Posts: 25
    Forumite

I have started my own thread but you or any others who keep posting "start your own thread" don't seem to be replying on the other thread I posted, why don't you guys actually reply there instead of just passing"start your own thread" replays? I'll appreciate your help, thanks
  • hang3r
    hang3r Posts: 11
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have started my own thread but you or any others who keep posting "start your own thread" don't seem to be replying on the other thread I posted, why don't you guys actually reply there instead of just passing"start your own thread" replays? I'll appreciate your help, thanks

You did start it just 2 hours ago. Give it some time.

Here's what happens when you're not patient:EasterBun
  • rashid
    Forumite
    hang3r wrote: »
    You did start it just 2 hours ago. Give it some time.

Here's what happens when you're not patient:EasterBun

LOL i must admit that animation is really funny! haha well done!:rotfl:
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite

Why don't you play by the rules then?

Throwing out strop threads/posts will not encourage anyone here and is something you expressly agreed not to do in your signup.

So sit tight and people will help you. :)
  • rashid
    Forumite
    pogofish wrote: »
    Why don't you play by the rules then?

Throwing out strop threads/posts will not encourage anyone here and is something you expressly agreed not to do in your signup.

So sit tight and people will help you. :)

Thanks for the reply but what do you mean by strop posts? when have i been stroppy? About people helping me out, you obviously took the time to type a reply to me, lets start by you, how about you help me out here and guide / help me out here. Thanks in advance :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure