Natwest Technical Issues

Options

Comments

• OGR
    OGR Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    I bank with Santander, my firm banks with Natwest. Not been paid today!

Not happy at all, can't believe this is going on more than a week after the problems.
  • doelani
    doelani Posts: 2,576 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Another day and now 4 payments not showing and 10 direct debits not showing as beng paid. Really :mad: now.

We got cash from bank yesterday no problem but I want to see my accounts up to date. We have appointment with another bank his afternoon to open new accounts so that once fiasco is sorted we can move from Ulsterbank.
    TOTAL 44 weeks lose. 6st 9.5lb :T
  • ladybolan
    ladybolan Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Thought when this kicked off last week I'd be safe as my payday wasn't til the end of the month - well here we are and my pay hasn't gone into my Ulster Bank account. Transactions not showing past last Wednesday. Hoorah!
  • spike7451
    spike7451 Posts: 6,944 Forumite
    Options
    Just checked my Ulster Bank account,still no transaction movement on the accounts.
  • mooz2010
    Options
    is they still a problem with this service as my mate banks with them he got money in his a/c on wed but what should have been in today isnt ???
  • Debt_Free_Chick
    Debt_Free_Chick Posts: 13,276 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    They're still playing catch-up.

A week ago, when the problem first arose, there were - apparently - 100 million transactions that needed to be reinput.

It's going to take a while to sort out, but go to your bank with ID if you need cash. If that doesn't work, call the helpline number on the website
    Warning ..... I'm a peri-menopausal axe-wielding maniac ;)
  • OGR
    OGR Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    OGR wrote: »
    I bank with Santander, my firm banks with Natwest. Not been paid today!

Not happy at all, can't believe this is going on more than a week after the problems.

My boss called Natwest earlier and they just called back with me in the room. Apparently something has gone wrong with some salaries that should have gone through today and they are having to put them through manually.

Anyway mine and the rest of the firm have now been put through, they can get it done when they need to it seems!
  • NAR
    NAR Posts: 4,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ladybolan wrote: »
    Thought when this kicked off last week I'd be safe as my payday wasn't til the end of the month - well here we are and my pay hasn't gone into my Ulster Bank account. Transactions not showing past last Wednesday. Hoorah!
    That is Wednesday 20th June you are referring to. My online statements on 27th June were showing 20th June transactions. I have just checked this morning and there has been no update. So much for all the staff efforts being put in to rectify Ulster Bank issues! No update to accounts in the last two days, but far more importantly no update of INFORMATION for customers. Damn disgrace. :mad:
  • lexilondon21
    Options
    Just rang Natwest and they said that they will be crediting accounts tonight. Hope I wasn't just being fobbed off. x
  • jlt_2
    jlt_2 Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    Same problem as others with paying cheques in.

We paid cheques in Natwest on Monday and they didn't show a deposit. Went into the branch yesterday to question it and was told they would investigate.

Got a call later on and was told we have to get in contact with the cheque issuer and ask if they have cleared their end.

We contacted our business manager and was told it is a wide spread problem. No word on how they will fix it though. Over £4k missing from the account! :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure