We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
PC Specs Thread
Comments
-
I moved on to a spectrum later, but can't remember which model
......Gettin' There, Wherever There is......
I have a dodgy "i" key, so ignore spelling errors due to "i" issues, ...I blame Apple
0 -
And I was so envious of a mate of mine who had the one with the cassette-deck as part of the keyboard. This one:-
http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?st=1&c=221
I thought I'd moved up in the world when I got one of these:-
http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?st=1&c=27:wall: Flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality - Am I flogging a dead horse? :wall:
Any posts are my opinion and only that. Please read at your own risk.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
