Real life MMD: My ex paid for the hol, should I keep the refund?
Money Moral Dilemma: My ex paid for the hol, should I keep the refund?
I went out with a man for 8 weeks. He got carried away and started booking outings and a holiday about three weeks in, costing him £1,700. We have broken up. On the holiday website he put me as the lead passenger, as his address was in a state of flux. Now he's cancelled it and the refund cheque's being sent and payable to me. He has a £60,000-a-year job and I'm unemployed with 2 young children, a situation he was aware of.
Click reply to have your say
Previous MMDs: View All
[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.4K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.7K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards