PAYT free SIM card - 2p sms & 6p per min anytime anynetwork

Options

Comments

• You can use your easymobile phone abroad as long as you have set up automatic refill with a credit card and have applied for roaming.

This can all be done on your account page once you have signed up.
  • allthatmularky
    Options
    Are the top ups valid for a 30 day period like Fresh - whereby Fresh give you the 5p a min deal if you use all 200 mins at £10 or revert back to 15p a minute on any residue of the balance remaining at thirty days ? Simply - is the 6p a minute ltd to thirty days then the remaining credit is charged at 15p a minute ?
  • Our top up's have no period of validity, you simply top up your account when you need to and use the credit in your own time.

The calls remain at 6p per minute until the end of June regardless of how much or how often you top up.
  • kmhtkmhtkmht
    Options
    Dear Rep:

Moved both my numbers from 3 to your company, hope it impresses - got a temporary simmy on the table waiting for the number port.
  • I am sure we will, you know you can use your temporary number straight away to start making calls etc?

See you can start saving before you port, thats how nice we are. xx
  • kmhtkmhtkmht
    Options
    Next thing is to see what happens in when the 2p 6p guarantee runs out.

I'll wait till the numbers are ported, I've too many numbers already and don't want to confuse my friends more!
  • jon_r_2
    jon_r_2 Posts: 344 Forumite
    Options
    what method does easy mob use for a balance check ? ie do you dial up a number, or a key in #10# for example ( like tesco mobile).. thanks
    never put off buying a bargain today,it may be gone tomorrow
  • kmhtkmhtkmht
    Options
    That's the pretty teh gay bit about easyMobile, you can't check your balance from your phone, gotta have a PC.
  • jon_r_2
    jon_r_2 Posts: 344 Forumite
    Options
    thanks, i'll migrate to tesco mobile,how useless!
    never put off buying a bargain today,it may be gone tomorrow
  • you actually dont have to check your balance online, you can call one of our agents.

We also send you an SMS and an email when your account reaches £10, £5 and then £0.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure