YouGov Payment Problem?

Options

Comments

• funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    Options
    Reading these comments made me double check payments received and I was getting them mixed up with ITS YOUR VIEW.I have actually received £50 payments from Yougov..August 2008/June 2010/ Just applied for March 2012..Yet over the same period of time have received x7 £50 from ITS YOUR VIEW ..plus I am up to £40 on next payment.Though they have lowered their payment schedule recently.Cant beat Valued Opinions ,a steady flow of £10 vouchers[£420] so far that come within a week normally of claiming.
  • MikeR71
    MikeR71 Posts: 3,852 Forumite
    Options
    I am furious with YouGov again. I have 4250 points since I joined in 2008. Firstly their survey invited have dried up. But today I was sent a new survey worth 50 points which I completed. At the end I wasn't directed to their new opigram page which I thought was odd.
    I logged in and found out the points haven't been credited and the survey is not on the list of my completed surveys :(

This is yet another tactic to rob people. I have found yougov to be a complete farce, they are a bunch of thieves to be honest. Worst of all there is no authority to complain to about their practice. I just want to reach 5000 points, take my money and close my account. Life is too short.
  • worriedfirsttimebuyer
    Options
    Does anyone have an email address to contact YouGov other than going through their 'Contact Us' tab?
    I've sent 4 emails now with no reply.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Does anyone have an email address to contact YouGov other than going through their 'Contact Us' tab?
    I've sent 4 emails now with no reply.

Think I quoted one for emily someone or other further up this thread.

Although she never replied.
  • choan
    choan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I wonder if anyone else has had the same experience as me? Diligently filling out their surveys, then just as I was literally one more survey away from being able to claim a reward, the survey invites mysteriously stopped arriving. Now, I try to log in and get told that my account has been deactivated. I've sent two emails to reactivate it over the past 3 weeks, and no reply and no reactivation.

Coincidence or scam?
    :mad:
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    Options
    Shame to hear all these problems .My £50 claim arrived in my account today ,approx. 2 weeks after applying for it.
  • tonycarew
    tonycarew Posts: 239 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    funnyguy wrote: »
    Shame to hear all these problems .My £50 claim arrived in my account today ,approx. 2 weeks after applying for it.

Its reassuring to know that they do pay out,I'm hovering around the £30 mark so I'll keep on plugging away with theeir surveys
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Has everyone received their payments who have been waiting longer than a month?

I claimed mine on 10th April and havent as yet received anything.:(
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • mwhit
    mwhit Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    My account was closed when I had reached 40-odd pounds worth of credit.
    Repeated emails did not get answered, even though on previous occasions when the survey questions were badly written and for example, contradictory, they were qute happy to have my input.

So I think as a business model it does verge on the fraudulent, even though their T&C's probably state in the small print, that "they have the right to close accounts at any time".

Wish I could "retract" all the survey questions I answered for them since they took the money and ran !
  • mwhit
    mwhit Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Alternative YouGov email addresses I have used in the past:
    support@...
    claire.bones@...
    laura.davies@...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing