Beware - People's Postcode Lottery!

Options

Comments

• fridae
    fridae Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    I don't know about the Postcode Lottery, but the Health Lottery has got to be one of the smoothest sleight-of-hand tricks.:eek:

The term Health Lottery gives the impression that it's (although it doesn't claim to be) part of the NHS. In fact this is a private money making scam by Richard (dirty Des) Desmond, proprietor of that well known Tory rag: the Daily Express and Internet !!!!!! king. Check it out.

You might also like to check out the freepostcodelottery.com

No charge for this lottery, this clever lad has got his advertisers to pay for the monetary prizes.:T
  • Wi88le
    Wi88le Posts: 168 Forumite
    Options
    fridae wrote: »
    I don't know about the Postcode Lottery, but the Health Lottery...
    The term Health Lottery gives the impression that it's (although it doesn't claim to be) part of the NHS. In fact this is a private money making scam by Richard (dirty Des) Desmond, proprietor of that well known Tory rag: the Daily Express and Internet !!!!!! king. Check it out.
    Health lottery sounds like a public health campaign for something like sti's or some other preventable condition that never got going.

Are you playing the health lottery?
    Chlamydia, HIV, Gonhorrea. Don't take the risk.
  • SpammyTheSpammer
    Options
    hybernia wrote: »
    Please, PLEASE, mods . . . do NOT delete the post about the Great Dr Omowele from MSE newbie multimillionaire Mrs Clara.

It is, as Pollycat says, the most hilariously stupid spammy spam to be found on any public forum at the moment and really, we're all in need of a good laugh. The hole world is, come to that.:j :j :j
    What did it say? Anyone keep a copy?
    I am a cow so cannot speak Bullshine but I do recognise its smell when I come upon it.
  • ilovemonsters
    Options
    I am skeptical about this too.....my local postcode won the jackpot last week - I do not play but friends and relatives won £5k each just for playing which was great for the community but the big winner who has not featured in the press etc but everyone knows who it is, she works for the postcode lottery and won £375k so just goes to show....if you work for them then the odds are in your favour. I remember that if you work for national lotto then you are not meant to play but unsure what the rules for postcode lotto are.
  • lazadavietnam
    lazadavietnam Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 28 March 2017 at 11:47AM
    Options
    this is a private money making scam.
  • hybernia
    hybernia Posts: 390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I know this thread is all about "beware this lottery" but recent comments make me wonder if it should be subtitled: "beware these posts".

A newly registered MSEr posted an extraordinary tale on February 2nd about how "everyone knows" in her / his neighbourhood that a PPL employee won £375,000. Strangely, since making that allegation, the poster has said nothing since. Hasn't even asked for help here in how to involve the Gambling Commission.

Now we have another newly registered MSEr posting that PPL is a money-making scam. No supporting evidence.

I don't have time for either PPL or The Health Lottery: both are commercial ventures run by companies for whom charity begins at home and, statistically, largely ends at home. I don't play the National Lottery either, but at least where the latter's concerned there's no obfuscating of what it takes in, what it pays out, and where it pays it out.

All that this thread seems to demonstrate is the extent to which some people can scam themselves into believing that (a) they've a right to win more than they may have done and (b) the fact that they haven't means these lotteries are criminal enterprises. Yeah. Right.
  • Odysseus
    Odysseus Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did not read the whole thread as there was miles of it, but enough to know that a significant number of people think it is a scam. I only wish I had paid for some tickets as my next door neighbour just won £30,000! Am delighted for them but sorry I did not buy some.
  • Mrs_Clara
    Options
    I have always felt since I was a child that I was going to win the lottery…and it happened! I never thought in a million years that a lottery spell would be the reason why I won, but you will never see me complaining, undo the life has treat me so bad before i finally come into the spotlight, i have been playing the lottery for over 7 years now and i have never won a reasonable amount, until the day i found Dr.omowele who help me cast a winning spell and gave me some numbers that never fails, after the game i came out the winner, i won £5,000000,00 £ 5 million I’m at the happiest point that I have ever been and feel very blessed to have won the lottery. Dr.Omowele is the spell caster that has make this dream come in to reality, his spells really work and has touch the lives of others. This Dr has changed my life in such a positive way that I will always keep him in my prayers and wish him well in his mission to help others.Email: Dromowelespelltemple@gmail. com

Thank You .
  • shaun_from_Africa
    shaun_from_Africa Posts: 12,858 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mrs_Clara wrote: »
    I have always felt since I was a child that I was going to win the lottery…and it happened! I never thought in a million years that a lottery spell would be the reason why I won, but you will never see me complaining, undo the life has treat me so bad before i finally come into the spotlight, i have been playing the lottery for over 7 years now and i have never won a reasonable amount, until the day i found Dr.omowele who help me cast a winning spell and gave me some numbers that never fails, after the game i came out the winner, i won £5,000000,00 £ 5 million .Email: Dromowelespelltemple@gmail. com
    Thank You .

That is such a load of tripe that I thought I'd quote it for posterity.
    You've been playing the lottery for 7 years and never won "a reasonable amount" but you have forgotten about the $326 million you won only last year:
    Mrs Clara · 245 days ago · Report

Good day everybody, This is my testimony on how i won $326 million dollars on Mega millions lottery. I want to use this opportunity to thank Great Dr Omowele for casting winning spell for me to win the lottery of $326 million lottery ticket.you can contact him through his email: DROMOWELESPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

The great doctor also brought your husband back to you:
    by Mrs Clara | 19 January 2017 09:22 PM

I want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr.Omowele for bringing back my husband who left me and the kids for almost 7 months. I am very much grateful to Dr.Omowele who brought my husband back to me within 3 days.
    He is ever ready to help.
    Contact Him today via DROMOWELESPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    And as you apparently gave your husband herpes (which the "doctor" also cured) I'm not surprised that he left you.
    All thanks to Dr Omowele who helped me and my husband cured the herpes virus and i'm very glad today. That's why I'm here to shear his good work with those having same problem and he is capable to curing other deaseases. here is is email DROMOWELE@GMAIL.COM
    Mrs Clara - 21 October 2016
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    That is such a load of tripe that I thought I'd quote it for posterity.
    You've been playing the lottery for 7 years and never won "a reasonable amount" but you have forgotten about the $326 million you won only last year:
    Ah, Mrs Clara and the "Great Dr Omowele" - the gift that keeps on giving......
    hybernia wrote: »
    Please, PLEASE, mods . . . do NOT delete the post about the Great Dr Omowele from MSE newbie multimillionaire Mrs Clara.

It is, as Pollycat says, the most hilariously stupid spammy spam to be found on any public forum at the moment and really, we're all in need of a good laugh. The hole world is, come to that.:j :j :j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback