We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

water saving

Options

Comments

• droopsnout
    droopsnout Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, the Severn-Trent site was, erm, bunged up last night when I tried to pass an order. However, this morning, someone has flushed it out and my details seem to be in the pipeline. Someone understands their bog role! Hope the office staff handle my order and don't pull the chain on it just because I'm out of their area.

If their network wasn't working, I suppose they will claim the cistern was down. Probably a load of ballcocks, I know.

No doubt wee'll get to know as the start of the week gets the company gears into motion.

Toodle-loo! And sorry for the cr*p jokes!
    Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. - Thomas Sowell, "Is Reality Optional?", 1993
  • geniusmum
    geniusmum Posts: 71 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you. I now feel flushed with success as I've managed to order 3. 1 for mum-in-law 2 for me
    :-[
  • scruffy
    scruffy Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    ;D Thanks for this one. Received mine this morning, now just keeping an eye on things to make sure everything OK ( just my paranoia as have had plumbing trouble before - don't want to decorate again) but so far so good!!!!
    Love to save & love a bargain
    16011996 Posts: 8,313 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ordered one of these for my self and my granddad who's on a meter, he reckons its saved him £5 a month on flushing alone. well worth it for anyone.
  • poppymop
    poppymop Posts: 476 Forumite
    Options
    sent for mine and my mums!
  • poppymop
    poppymop Posts: 476 Forumite
    Options
    and now for dad and gran!
  • poppymop
    Options
    got these on saturday!! quick or what?!
  • milsna
    milsna Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    Haven't received anything yet!! :(

Won't try again!
    Sarah x
  • FatTuna
    Options
    Took a few weeks, but mine also arrived at the weekend ;) Sounds like they wend them out in batches?
  • indigogirl_3
    Options
    I just ordered mine from Yorkshire Water.
    Its a bit hidden- under the free calendar offer.

In the interests of paper conservation I asked not to receive the calendar but just the "save a flush" that is the freebie with the calendar.

Lets see what happens
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.7K Travel & Transport