We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Pregnancy Club 24
Comments
-
Mishka- i'm sorry to hear of your cat
they are part of the family and leave such a hole when they pass on
((hugs))) btw love the name.. my oh's babcia (grandma) has a tabby called mishka.
I hope everyting goes well at your scan, try not to worry too much xxx
Re Devil children, I think every child has a friend like that
i know mine does.. I try to minimise socialisation out of school hours due to this girl being a complete brat 
I bought my pram/pushchair beofre xmas
It's an ausstralian one and cost me £80 off ebay..
its a love n care x trail.. this is the same as i bought but i have the carry cot too. http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cedar-vale/prams-strollers/lovencare-xtrail-3-wheeler-pram-with-attachable-toddler-seat/1001677858 Its soooo easy to use and i can't wait to wheel lil girl around in it
I like the face to get a flat position there are no fiddly buttons to press etc.. its just all done with zips
2 at the back with 4 recline positions and a flat lay so even a sleeping toddler can get in a flat position. brill
. I couldn't afford brand new from the shops with most things this time round but i thought at £80 it was a bargain! 
YAY Congratulations Charlie
I hope you are both doing well and Harry is a lovely name
xxx Bad mother to 2!
Bad Mother's Club member #40 -
Massive hugs to mishka - I'm dreading the day my poor furbaby leaves us. Sending lots of cuddles to you and your other puddies. I hope all goes well at your scan - I'll be thinking of you. I was convinced that they were going to find something wrong at our scan, but so far, everything that they have seen seems to be ok, which is good. They haven't been able to see the heart clearly yet though (another scan booked for 11th), so now I'm worried there will be something wrong with that now. I suppose in a way, the worry is our natural way of starting a bond with our babies, and is why we love them so much when they are born.
Lovely to see you still posting Happy. I had a dream about a red finch last night - most bizarre!
Yay for getting your pram emsbet - I quite like the idea of getting a red one too, just not sure what type yet. The carseat we go the other day is gray, so would look nice with red too if we got one that is compatible with maxi cosi cabriofix seats. I'm finding the amount of choices available a bit overwhelming at the moment, so I think we need to plan a trip to our nearest Babies r us to test some of them out in person. Trouble is, it's quite a long journey for us, and it's finding a time that both Moon and I are free (he works on Saturdays, and goes shooting every other Sunday too). We're going to try to get the base for the carseat second-hand too.
Congratulations on the birth of Harry Charli - glad to hear you're both doing well.
Miss Money I'm glad you've almost got to the bottom of what happened. I still think the punishment doesn't fit the crime, particularly if the incident happened so long ago. I hope the talk with the Head goes well for you.
Gin I hope your stitches/wounds heal soon. Lovely to hear about the family photo too.
Nice to see you posting again Goppers.
Littlemiss - sorry you don't get to have the birth you wanted. Hope the caramel krispie cakes helped to alleviate some of the upset.
Turtlemoose I hope all goes well for you today.
MrsBryan I hope that the pain eases a bit for you today and that you managed a decent night's sleep.
I appear not to have work today, so if the weather stays reasonable (looks a bit grey at the moment), I may be able to get a bit more washing done
- we have quite a backlog as our washing machine and dryer are out in the garage, and we have to go outside in the rain to get to it. Then I think I'm going to try to get a bit of decluttering done - definitely need to do some dusting and hoovering in our bedroom, as when the cat lies on the windowsill or rolls on the floor, he shows up all the dust. 
Hugs or labour vibes for those who need or want them.
sexymouse xxEnjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/20170 -
Triangle, you'll have to post some pictures of the nursery when it's finished

Missmoney, your pram looks great, £80 is a bagain!
xx:A 09.06.11:A 07.10.11:A
Gorgeous baby boy born 16.09.12 :happylove
:kisses2:The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe :kisses2:
Patience is a virtue I lack!
0 -
I'd definitely recommend a trip to babies r us if you can get there sm. Our local only had about 10 prams in but they will let you try them out and show you how they work. You can at least get a feel for the size/shape/style you like. They even took the car seat out to our car and showed us how to fit it properly. There was also a lovely man who carried one of the boxes out to the car so I didn't have to wait for DH to take one out and come back for the other.
We've also seen a cot there we like so may go back for that (We have quite a small room for the nursery so I think a cot would be better than a cotbed).
xx:A 09.06.11:A 07.10.11:A
Gorgeous baby boy born 16.09.12 :happylove
:kisses2:The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe :kisses2:
Patience is a virtue I lack!
0 -
I think we've decided on this cotbed in white from there due to the amazing deal that they have on with all of the bedding etc being included. Plus it goes with our already white and green decor in our spare room.Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/20170
-
thanks emsbet
i thought so lol.. I wanted the cot the man was selling too but i wasn't going to pay more than £50 for it.. it went for over £100 :eek: He has an aussie gf and was moving over there to be with her and his daughter so everything in the house was being sold on ebay!
I finally put the shower curtain on the bed last night (in case my waters go!) I put a furry throw on top of it in the hope that i wouldn't stick to it... fat chance lol I kept waking up and could feel i was stuck to the plastic wben though the bed sheet and throw were in position :rotfl: I also dont like the crinkly noise lol. better than a £600 year old matress getting icky though i suppose! i tell you what I cannot wait to not be pregnant and have the day when i can finally sleep on my tummy again!!!!
Sexymouse- Dan managed to speak to the head this morning when he took millie to breakfast club. they have now accepted that she wrote the thing ages ago but also (like us) said it wasn't an acceptable thing to do etc. i told dd that it was probably better to come home and have a rant at mummy if she was feeling cross with someone and then i could talk to her about her emotions rather than writing them down and then accidently handing it to a teacher!!! kids! who'd have em eh?! :rotfl: ah well i'm just glad it's all sorted now.
Every time i walk around lil girl is bouncing off my cervix
owwww
im really hoping the long hobble to nursery and back is having an impact on her arrival lol (probably another wishful thinking!) Bad mother to 2!
Bad Mother's Club member #40 -
We saw the cream and natural one in store yesterday and it looks lovely, it's a nice style and looks really sturdy. It's a shame we don't really have room for a cotbed as there is much more choice. There are only ever a few cots about.
xx:A 09.06.11:A 07.10.11:A
Gorgeous baby boy born 16.09.12 :happylove
:kisses2:The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe :kisses2:
Patience is a virtue I lack!
0 -
sexymouse- i do like white cots/cotbeds/beds
eldest dd had alovely mother care white bed, and then we upgraded to gorgeous white pine stained bunkbeds fr the pair of them. I had my eye on white cotbeds for lil girl BUT got given this cotbed instead. ah well i don't mind its a cot for her (an i DO like it) and i could always paint it if i felt the need :eek: lol Bad mother to 2!
Bad Mother's Club member #40 -
Hello ladies
I've been lurking for a while and finally plucked up the courage to ask to join your thread
I'm due 24th June with my second baby, have a DD aged 12 who is very excited about getting a little sister (yup, team pink here - at least they *think* she's a girl and we're really hoping so as we've got loads of girly stuff!).
I've been lucky enough to be healthy throughout so far but have suffered from the dreaded SPD since about 16 weeks, It's got worse as I've gone along and I've been signed off for the last 2 weeks with it. Seeing the doc on Friday who wants to sign me off til I finish, but I don't think work will pay me for that time so I am debating going back and struggling or resigning myself to having to go back to work earlier than planned. I think I'll probably have to give in and stay off.
Enough rambling! You all seem so lovely and supportive so it's nice to finally say hello to you all *waving smiley here if I knew how to add one!*0 -
EDD
- Bianx - 20th April 2012 ?
- natwesty - 21st April 2012 (induction)?
- AmySquash - 23rd April 2012 ?
- jennynoo - 28th April 2012
- amymo - 28th April 2012 :female:
- alizee - 3rd May 2012 :female:
- jem2 - 5th May 2012 :female:
- gtothec - 12th May 2012 ?
- Magicboo-18th May 2012 (twins!) ? ?
- Kabie - 18th May 2012 ?
- Doodlebug86-19th May 2012 ?
- Teerah - 20th May 2012 ?
- Princess Fairy Sparkle - 21st May 2012 ?
- Miss_Money - 21st May 2012 :female:
- LegalBlonde - 22nd May 2012 ?
- Wiccanlou - 26th May 2012 ?(waiting for dating scan)
- Pistachio - 26th May 2012 ?
- MrsH...2B - 29th May 2012 ?
- Norabatty - 2nd June 2012 ?
- choclover - 5th June 2012?
- MrsManda - 8th June 2012 :male:
- kelda_shelton - 10th June 2012 :male:
- monks - 10th June 2012 :male:
- Jovichick123 - 13th June 2012 :male:
- Thrifty-gal26 - 13th June 2012 :male:
- BB1984 - 14th June 2012 ?
- Ladylegs -14th June 2012 :male:
- AmyP1985 - 14th June 2012 ?
- Weekendpants - 14th June 2012 ?
- SallyCinnamon - 15th June 2012 :female:
- Lixi - 20th June 2012 :male:
- Triangle - 22nd June 2012 :male:
- museumworker - 22nd June 2012 ? Going for a surprise
- Cheetara - 24th June 2012 :female:
- fluffnutter - 27th June 2011?
- nikkikayj - 28th June 2012 ?
- MrsBryan - 28th June 2012 :male:
- whowants2brich- 3rd July 2012 ? Going for a suprise
- rakkibeth - 8th July 2012 ? Going for a suprise
- silly moo - 12th July 2012 :male:
- Robyn - 20th July 2012 :male:
- Clarissa62 - 20th July 2012 :male:
- Rebekah - 23rd July 2012 :female:
- stephimoon - 27th July 2012
- jediquigley - 30th July 2012 ?
- MrsExcited - 3rd August 2012 ?
- Agscully-11th August 2012 ?
- GemmaE-11th August 2012 ?
- jen77 - 14th August 2012 ?
- rjh090384 - 15th August 2012 :male:
- betty101 - 16th August 2012 ?
- Student_Mrs - 22nd August 2012 :male:
- happy8178 - 27th August 2012 :female:
- Bellola - 7th September 2012 ?
- Elelyn - 8th September 2012 :male:
- twinklie - 10th September 2012 :male:
- emsbet - 11th September 2012 ?
- The Next Verse - 12th September 2012 ?
- MissMonkeyMoo - 12th September 2012 ?
- Little miss moneysaver - 14th September 2012 :male:
- kittycat1977 - 16th September 2012 ?
- MummyOfTwo - 17th September 2012
- Mishkanorman - 19th September 2012 :male:
- sexymouse - 23rd September 2012 ?
- tigerwhite - 26th September 2012 ?
- fozpot - 27th September 2012 ?
- LittleMoog - 13th November 2012 ?
Hospital Bag list here
Supplement list and dosage here
BIRTH LIST
:male: Emmylou - 3rd March 2012 - Flynn Craig - 8lb 14oz - 11.40pm
:female: Darkphaery - 9th March 2012 - Ava Louise - 6.21am
:female: Icey77 - 16th March 2012, 18:58 - Caitlin Isabel Anna 8lbs 11oz
:female: Ravenlady - 17th March 2012 - Matilda
:male: Sammie - 20th March 2012 - Noah, 7lb 9oz
:female: VikkiKawaii - 22nd March 2012, 11:20am - Tehya
:female: Lola888 - 25th March 2012 - Isabella 8lb 5oz - 13.48pm
:female: Dinah93 - 26th March 2012, 12:45 - Grace Nancy Alison 1lb 15oz
:female: Lovecrafting - 30th March 2012- Isla Allison 4lb 8oz
:male: camNolliesMUMMY - 3rd April 2012, 1:59pm - Oliver 8lb 8.5oz
:female: Snoopytweety - 4th April 2012, 10:02pm - Isabella Harriet Clarice 6lbs 5.5oz
:female: Goppers - 6th April 2012, 6:25pm - 5lbs 5oz
:female: flutterby_lil - 7th April 2012, 13:07 - Maisie Elizabeth 8lbs 9oz
:female: Dizziblonde - 9th April 2012, 22:41 - Erin 4.99lbs
:male: happydays77 - 11th April 2012, 15:05 - Tristan Leonard 8lbs 7oz
:male: Safesound - 11th April 2012 - Jake 10lbs
:male: glimmerofhope - 14th April 2012 3pm - Leo
:male: 2522laura - 19th April 2012, 11:05am - Charlie Eric 6lbs 4oz
:female: lisa26 - 19th April 2012 3.39pm - Katie Elizabeth - 4lb 7oz
:female::female: (twins) Dashikii - 21st April 2012, 5:55 & 5:56am - Names TBD, 5lb 10oz and 5lb 2oz
:male: :female: (twins) ginvzt - 24th April 2012, 9:35 & 9:55am - Emilio (4lbs 5 oz) and Maya (4lbs 1 oz)
:male: Charli - 1st May 2012 - Harry - 8lbs 9oz
PROBABLY GIVEN
BIRTH BUT TOO WORN OUT TO LOG ON LIST
allow 2 weeks after EDD before transferring to this list
BargainAholic - 14th February 2012 - TWINS ??
Moneyhoney1 - 16th February 2012 :male:
RLV-88 - 23rd February 2012
xcurlyluciex - 11th March 2012
emmigrant-immigrant - 20th March 2012 (date tbc at scan)
Phunkles - 27th March 2012 ?
Henry_Hoover - 28th March 2012 :male:
emilyxxx8 - 14th April 2012 ?
CONTRACTION MASTER TIMER
Please post your birth stories here when you
have time/energy
MSE Parents Facebook group. Please PM Sami_Bee with your real name to be accepted.
xx:A 09.06.11:A 07.10.11:A
Gorgeous baby boy born 16.09.12 :happylove
:kisses2:The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe :kisses2:
Patience is a virtue I lack!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
