We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Pregnancy Club 24
Comments
-
Ahhh thanks snoopy and lisa, i thought you meant in your notes at home. I haven't found out either as wanted a surprise, we also had the downs syndrome test so was just curious.0
-
snoopytweety wrote: »All I really know is that it will be sometime in next 4 weeks, have 36 week scan two weeks as of yesterday, so should get a final answer then, it is so so hard not knowing. I know it would have been the same if it was all natural, but it just feels odd now.
My "foof" too feels like it has had a good kicking and walking anywhere is a chore - the worst bit is getting up 4 or 5 times a night for a dribble wee, seems to hurt most then. lol x
If I never see the toilet again it will be too soon. I feel like I should set up home in the bathroom. My water meter is going to cost me a fortune with all this extra flushing.DS1 born June 2000
Baby Boy due 17th April 20120 -
awww girls i know what you mean about your "foof" (although i refer to mine as my fairy hahahah) hurting when you get up, I keep getting sharp pains and then feel like a hand is gonna come out and tickle me lolololol.
Off to college now, have a good afternoon all.
Oh and on the easter egg topic still, I have had 3 in my house for about a month and not touched them, that is how much they do not appeal to me. A chocolate bar or the cadburys bunnies would have been gone in 2 mins.
Bye for now. x0 -
Just weighing in on 'easter egg gate'.. I haven't bought any yet this year, am not normally a big chocolate fan (Haribo's are a completely different story)... I have however developed an unhealthy obsession with Crunchies over the last few weeks...0
-
Have a nice afternoon at college Flutterby.
Jovi - I've not had a crunchy for years. I was put off cos I saw a woman on tv making her own honeycomb and it didn't look very nice. Though I'm sure cadburys is a lot nicer than some randomers on a cooking program.DS1 born June 2000
Baby Boy due 17th April 20120 -
What shall I have for lunch ladies??????Married the Man of my dreams 30/08/2008Baby No.1 arrived 04/04/2012, gorgeous little girl after 4 years of fertility issues!!:j:T0
-
Well I've just put some eggs on to boil and gonna make some egg mayonnaise sandwiches. I don't really eat huge meals anymore as I get full so quick that I find I just graze all day.DS1 born June 2000
Baby Boy due 17th April 20120 -
flutterby_lil wrote: »Ahhh thanks snoopy and lisa, i thought you meant in your notes at home. I haven't found out either as wanted a surprise, we also had the downs syndrome test so was just curious.
It's not done as part of the routine down's test that everyone can have. My result was a 1 in 10 risk of down's so I had a CVS test done which is where they use a big needle thing to take samples from the placenta.
Snoopy, have pizza for lunch, thats what I'm wishing I could have. Instead I had a wholemeal pitta filled with pastrami and coleslaw and a yukky cuppa soup.0 -
hi everyone, seems all you ladies due around the same time as me are all complaining of the pain/pressure in the 'foof' area! i sometimes feel like im walking like a 90yr old! we had a day at the seaside on saturday and i had to keep sitting down! didnt matter as it was a lovely relaxin day but did feel weird not bein able to do as much as i like without bein in pain (i made myself feel better for it though with the waffles!!!)
been for a 32wk midwife appointmant today and everything is fine and baby is head down 4/5th palpable which im over the moon with since my last baby was breech all the way through endin with a c-section.
what are you ladies doing about the rasp leaf tea? my midwife said to wait til 36wks and take max amount til birth but id read it needs to be built up?? not sure what to do.
i havnt had an easter egg yet, thinkin a tex to DH to pick one up on way home from work is in order!0 -
Soooo little sleep! One of the dogs, the greyhound of course so the one with the really thin skin, has managed to lick an old scar red raw to the point of bleeding, and since it really needs to get the air to it to help it scab over - we've been on lick watch all night (coupled with her wearing a very very fetching pair of pink pyjama bottoms to try to keep her tongue off it).Little miracle born April 2012, 33 weeks gestation and a little toughie!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards