PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 8. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Options

Comments

• officeguru
    Options
    Hi All,

Managed to lose 1 lb this week so quite pleased considering I had a large weight loss last week... :j:j:j:

Onward and downwards .... Maybe one day, I won't be classed as 'obese' but a long way to go yet... :( One stone at a time !!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Need2bthrifty
    Options
    Hi Folks

Just a ½ lb loss for me this week, think that’s more to do with my dental problems and soft diet rather than healthy eating and exercise, but at least it’s a loss.

Hopefully I will get back into the crunchy salads next week :D.
  • frankerooney
    Options
    I've put back on the bit of weight I lost over the previous couple of weeks :-( But, thinking about it, this isn't really the best time for me to be trying to lose weight. The baby is 6 months old and she is still waking me up 4 or 5 times a night so I'm tired a lot of the time. I'm breastfeeding so need extra calories for that. And because she also wakes up throughout the evening, I can't get to an exercise class. I home educate my older children so I can't get to a daytime class. I have been getting out and about more with the children so I'll try and keep that up when the weather's not so cold. And I'll be back here when the baby settles down a bit :-)

Best of luck with your March challenges.
  • Upsidedown_Bear
    Options
    Mrs_T_M wrote: »
    Has anyone who has restricted their calories ever had horrid headaches due to it? I eat every 4 hours, give or take a few minutes. It doesn't matter what I eat, if my daily calories are below 2200 I get massive headaches and no clue what's causing them! I'm definitely not dehydrated, not low on salt nor any other vitamins or minerals.
    Hypoglycaemia.

http://www.migrainetrust.org/factsheet-hypoglycaemia-and-migraine-10907
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Morning All
    Well I have put on 1lb:(
    It is completely my fault as I have not only fallen off the wagon but been run over by it the last couple of weeks.

This week has not been the best, what with the kids being off and we have had lots of yummy treats!

Still hoping to make my goal though so will be back on track come monday.

Well done to all those who lost or sts and to always who are trying really hard.
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • rhcp
    rhcp Posts: 2,036 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've lost 1lb this week.
  • louby40
    louby40 Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'd like to report a loss of 1lb this week!

Well done to everyone who has lost or STS - keep going guys!

Louise
  • itsmecathy
    Options
    Hello all,

I've been awol for the last few weeks due to 2 weekends away and completely losing my motivation.

Back on track with the realisation that it's only 4 weeks till we go on holiday and im nearly 2 stone heavier than I was this time last year.:eek:

So have had a better week and can report 2lboff.
    I've not read every post but best wishes to all those struggling with health issues.
  • Alipot
    Alipot Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Another STS to report here please Dragon, which I'm disappointed about as still unwell and been eating far less than usual. Also not been moving around much though. Well done all.
    Old style weight loss challenge, start date 14/7/13, starting wt: 14 st 12, goal 12lb in 11 weeks:
    Total weight loss to date: 12lb
  • missrlr
    missrlr Posts: 2,192 Forumite
    Options
    I need some different scales, I have weighed myself three times and got 3 weights varying by 4lb! So I could go with a loss, but in the interests of accuracy am reporting a STS and off to gym to use their scales and prolly more accurate.
    Start info Dec11 :eek:
    H@lifax [STRIKE]£13813.45[/STRIKE] paid Sep14 paid 23 months early :T
    Mortgage [STRIKE]£206400[/STRIKE] :eek: £199750 Mortgage £112500
    B@rclays £[STRIKE]25000[/STRIKE] paid 4 years 5 months early. S@ntander £[STRIKE]9300[/STRIKE] paid 2 years 2 months early
    2013 8lb lost 2014 need to lose 14lb. Lost 4 so far!;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure