Salt & Vinegar v Cheese & Onion! Which are the ultimate crisps?

Comments

• MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,273
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Money Saving Expert
    Im not happy about the above result. It really is a disgrace. I thought MoneySavers had more taste.

<
    walks off sulking!
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • MSE_Martin wrote:
    Im not happy about the above result. It really is a disgrace. I thought MoneySavers had more taste.

<
    walks off sulking!

Can't you ban those who voted for the wrong flavour, and then re-run the poll?
  • MSE_Martin
    Money Saving Expert
    A very good idea Need More Money - I shall ask the techies!
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
  • Countless times Martin has been so right on money matters and once again he's right even on his choice of crisp! How is it possible for salt and vinegar to be beaten by cheese and onion?
    Foolishly I never got around to voting for s&v, so can't really complain. Oh well, that's democracy for you....
  • reehsetin
    reehsetin Posts: 4,916 Forumite
    MSE_Martin wrote:
    Coverdinbees - listen in MSE towers they were suggesting 'lime & chili flavour' and even 'guacamole' or 'carrot wedge crisps'..... (i may have to look at my recruitment policy) :rolleyes:

Martin
    chili and lemon chrisps are the BEST! only chrisps i ever eat! and they are the best way to liven up a sandwich!
    Yes Your Dukeiness :D
  • MSE_Martin
    Money Saving Expert
    duputydugg i hope you're ashamed of yourself, its people like you that mean walkers blue packets are more prevalent than the hallowed green!
  • heather38
    heather38 Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    you're just a spoilsport coz you didn't win!!!
    actually hulahoops are the best crisps but only in plain salted. vinagar is for cleaning have you seen what it does to a loo?!
  • Strange but True!

Some Cheese & Onion crisps are NOT vegetarian whereas Smoky Bacon, Roast Chicken, BBQ, etc are! These Cheese & Onion crisps use rennet...

My personal favourite has to be the Red Chilli Sensation...
  • Whatever happened to Tomato Ketchup flavour? If they were still around I believe they would have knocked cheese & onion off top spot. They were simply delicious.
  • angelcake
    angelcake Posts: 4,496 Forumite
    Hula hoops have some Kosmic Ketchup at the mo!
    :p:p Angel :p:p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.6K Travel & Transport