LloydsTSB PPI Payment

Options

Comments

• daveyboy85
    Options
    Nope I am still waiting too!!!! Anyone phoned up recently?
  • Biggles78
    Options
    Yesterday when I phoned they told me they had cleared up to August 3rd & 4th.

My letter was dated August 3rd and I STILL haven't received any money into my bank account, despite being told it would take 28 days, then being told that they could not give a timescale as there was a delay. So if they have cleared upto 3rd August, where's my money??!! :mad:
  • philpoticus
    Options
    Biggles78 wrote: »
    My letter was dated August 3rd and I STILL haven't received any money into my bank account, despite being told it would take 28 days, then being told that they could not give a timescale as there was a delay. So if they have cleared upto 3rd August, where's my money??!! :mad:

That's the same as me, letter dated the 3rd Aug. I rang on Fri and who I spoke to said they'd send an email and told me to ring back by weds to see if there had been a reply from the dept doing the payments.

It's farce, next time I owe them money think I shall use the line used so often "sorry I don't have a timescale for when I can pay that bill, it might be 21 days, but could be in two months time!!"
  • funny_bunny_2
    Options
    I've not rung them for a while now, but will ring on monday cause 9 weeks is beyond a joke now!! Which is the best number and time to ring? X
  • philpoticus
    Options
    I've not rung them for a while now, but will ring on monday cause 9 weeks is beyond a joke now!! Which is the best number and time to ring? X

Oh no, I can't believe you're still waiting, that's really bad. I always ring 0845 6026993. It opens at 8am so I always ring then, have had it answered within a couple of mins. I did get told on Fri they had still from July to process. However a few days earlier I'd been told they were on the start of Aug, so god knows what's actually true! Let us know how you get on x
  • daveyboy85
    daveyboy85 Posts: 39 Forumite
    edited 25 September 2011 at 2:06PM
    Options
    I too been waiting 9 weeks!!! Letter dated 30th July, I am gonna call again tommorow morning see what story they got to tell me this time. Thats the number I use too but usually takes 10-15mins to get through
  • funny_bunny_2
    Options
    Thanks will give them a ring and report back x
  • Ipswich1984
    Options
    Thanks will give them a ring and report back x

Good luck!

Be interesting what excuse you hear this time if they haven't done it!

I've decided from now on not to bother phoning unless I have to as at least I have everyihing in writing then. Its amazing how many calls are going unrecorded on your notes that you have rang.
  • Pompey254
    Options
    my letter was dated 12th august and was told last week after chasing them that cause theyve not been able to refund me in their 4 week time scale they have now added 8% interest to the PPI offer
  • daveyboy85
    Options
    Rang up again, she said the manager who is now dealing with this is not in till 10. She did say everything is being done to get the money back to me. Manager is going to call me this afternoon. Will post back once i hear back
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure