Appen Butler-Hill

Options

Comments

• Boycieboy
    Options
    flash-g wrote: »
    anyway good news just passed second exam for LP one more to go!

Nice! :T good luck.
  • Boycieboy
    Options
    I'm back in now!
  • Maktina
    Maktina Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    that was me ! and nope not a different role, it was for WSE.

All of the jobs are WSE, but there are individual tests for each type of project (local, mobile, freshness and web5)

Production hours for today will probably be cut to 0 hours.
  • flash-g
    Options
    Maktina wrote: »
    All of the jobs are WSE, but there are individual tests for each type of project (local, mobile, freshness and web5)

Production hours for today will probably be cut to 0 hours.
    ah i see, well if it helps i was web5!
  • Catwoman1975
    Options
    Yes I can't log in at all - says my account is not known.... :( Not sure what to do now.

Same here :mad:
  • ANGELFLOWER
    Options
    Can't log in, same message as Monday. Going to be quite short on time and pay this week :0(
  • Boycieboy
    Options
    It's gonna be a long day... That message again...
  • Cassiopeia01
    Options
    If they reduce the hours to zero how will we know? And does that mean we don't have to do any of the 4 hours required? Sorry for all the questions, but I have to go to work at my other job at 3.30pm.
    271906 Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    Logged in as normal just before 10:30 - did 2 sets and it froze (surprise surprise) then tried logging back in, and as reported above, it won't let me.

It's been a fun week.......

Maktina - Yes I agree, in theory they are useful for increasing RPH, however, when like yesterday I completed 4hrs 15 minutes of work, and only 2.5 tracked due to crashes in the sets of 30, it does nothing to increase my RPH, and leaves me at risk of doing 1.75 hours of unpaid work. As such, if they can't get them to work, I do believe they should be removed, if this means lowering the RPH, they still need to do it.
    271906 Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    If they reduce the hours to zero how will we know? And does that mean we don't have to do any of the 4 hours required? Sorry for all the questions, but I have to go to work at my other job at 3.30pm.

They'll send out an email :) although probably not until late in the afternoon due to time difference. Don't worry though, in the unlikely event they don't reduce hours to zero (I'm pretty sure they will due to all the helpdesk tickets they'll get about it) then you can go into ADP and manually submit a day off, explaining why.

You won't need to make up the time :) Although can work tomorrow if you want to.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback