Countdown to Freedom

Options

Comments

• Anna_Glypta
    Options
    Lois_E wrote: »
    But why would you be concerning yourself with cropped trousers in this weather? Can't they wait until it's warm enough to go about with ankles uncovered?

Just butting in - but maybe she thinks they would look good with Nattypants's (suspect apostrophe there!) snow boots!! Save having to tuck to so much in - sorry couldn't resist!! :D
    4 February 2014 - Mortgage Free

MFW14 no 67 - overpayment goal £6,200/£6,200
    Save 12k in 2014 no 142 - savings goal £5,300/£12,000
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Just butting in - but maybe she thinks they would look good with Nattypants's (suspect apostrophe there!) snow boots!! Save having to tuck to so much in - sorry couldn't resist!! :D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    2004 £387k 29 years - MF March 2033:eek:
    2011 £309k 10 years - MF March 2021.
    Achieved Goal: 28/08/15 :j
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    But why would you be concerning yourself with cropped trousers in this weather? Can't they wait until it's warm enough to go about with ankles uncovered?

Off for some winter sun next week :o. Sorry :cool:.

Am ignoring the other comments :rotfl:.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Of course were not even slight envious GG ... I wear three quarter trousers myself ... But that's not cause they look full length on me ... Saves me taking up a normal pair of trousers ... 27 inch inside leg ain't much fun I can assure you :)
  • Lois_E
    Lois_E Posts: 2,227 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    gallygirl wrote: »
    Off for some winter sun next week :o. Sorry :cool:.

Am ignoring the other comments :rotfl:.

Oh I see. Sorry. It must be because I'm a teacher. I can't go on holiday in term time so I forget that normal people can. :)
    Starting again 13/4/19
    Home loan 1: £21,102.50 Home loan 2: £7,698.99
    Total owed: £28,801.49
  • gallygirl
    Options
    I forget that normal people can. :)
    And me :D.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Anna_Glypta
    Options
    Oh I see. Sorry. It must be because I'm a teacher. I can't go on holiday in term time so I forget that normal people can. :)

Oops sorry butting in again - but "normal people"?? I'm enjoying the conversations on here very much but...... not sure how normal everyone is :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That's obviously why I like it so much tbh, never professed to be normal myself :j
    4 February 2014 - Mortgage Free

MFW14 no 67 - overpayment goal £6,200/£6,200
    Save 12k in 2014 no 142 - savings goal £5,300/£12,000
  • ajmoney
    ajmoney Posts: 6,244 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    We have cyber parties, I thought that was normal
    MFW 2024 No. 7 £500/£1200 MFiT-T6 No. 70 £15420.41/£22787.04
  • gallygirl
    Options
    Oops sorry butting in again - but "normal people"?? I'm enjoying the conversations on here very much but...... not sure how normal everyone is :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That's obviously why I like it so much tbh, never professed to be normal myself :j
    What's the saying? In the Kingdom of the Blind the One Eyed Man is King :rotfl:.
  • Lois_E
    Lois_E Posts: 2,227 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

The "normal" bit was meant to be tongue in cheek because I know that whatever the rest of you are, I'm certainly not normal myself. Glad it's made some people laugh, anyway. :)
    Starting again 13/4/19
    Home loan 1: £21,102.50 Home loan 2: £7,698.99
    Total owed: £28,801.49
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family