Countdown to Freedom

Options

Comments

• nattypants
    nattypants Posts: 2,577 Forumite
    Options
    elantan wrote: »
    Och natty were all each others life coaches .... We just share each others knowledge in a giving capacity ... Now can anyone sort out my autocorrect function ... My phone is determined to spell words and put others words in place of what I want ?

Sorry El, on the old fashioned brick phones it would have been easy to change from predictive to Abc via settings, but no idea on smart phones. It's the same on an iPad - keeps on changing my words to make random new ones:cool:
    February13 - £74990 (or thereabouts)
    MND - Let's go for 2020 'cos it's got a nice ring to it:D
    C'mon nattypants:cool:
  • nattypants
    nattypants Posts: 2,577 Forumite
    Options
    Lois_E wrote: »
    Jeans getting looser is an excellent way to measure it. Jeans getting tighter is more of a problem. :(

I do have a pair of jeans (well two actually), laid aside for this very purpose. I am hoping that by April / May time I will be able to wear at least one of the pairs without having them digging in so much it hurts (as would be the current situation).
    I am so determined that this year I will be able to wear any given item in my wardrobe, WITHOUT having to wear a cardi to cover up my 'bits':cool:
    February13 - £74990 (or thereabouts)
    MND - Let's go for 2020 'cos it's got a nice ring to it:D
    C'mon nattypants:cool:
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Hi El, Natty and Lois, given that last Spring I could wear all the things in my wardrobe, I am blinking cross I'm in the same position again and only wearing 20% of the my clothes. I'd love to be back in that place now, I will be :T

I too have two pairs of jeans, which give me tantalising looks when I open the wardrobe doors. There is no way I could put them on, not even with a long cardigan - maybe a quilt perhaps :rotfl:

I'm tempted to hide the scales for a while :D

Just back from a beautiful dog walk in the snow- happy dogs gambolling around :)

Tomorrow there will be no lodger money shuffle - how will I manage :eek:

Really positive day and all receipts and spending diary are up to date.

For those going into work tomorrow, I hope the journeys aren't too bad and for any teachers, my kids are hoping for a snow day too :T

Best wishes Tilly x
    2004 £387k 29 years - MF March 2033:eek:
    2011 £309k 10 years - MF March 2021.
    Achieved Goal: 28/08/15 :j
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    elantan wrote: »
    My phone is determined to spell words and put others words in place of what I want ?
    That's so annoying isn't it? My mouth does that all the time :o.
    There is no way I could put them on, not even with a long cardigan - maybe a quilt perhaps :rotfl:

Single or double :D ?

I've just taken my LARGER cropped trousers out of my case :(.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    gallygirl wrote: »
    That's so annoying isn't it? My mouth does that all the time :o.

Single or double :D ?

I've just taken my LARGER cropped trousers out of my case :(.

I think we're talking Superkingsize :rotfl:

Have you taken larger cropped trousers out because they are too big - if so, I'm not talking to you anymore x x x x
  • catshark88
    catshark88 Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Am in the same boat....

Have a weekend away, with DH next weekend & then am hitting healthier eating & extra walking big time!
    "Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." William Morris
  • ajmoney
    ajmoney Posts: 6,244 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I weight myself once a month and also keep measurements once a week when I remember. When I was regularly exercising last year I would lose half an inch somewhere each week. The plan is to start again tomorrow with the exercise so hopefully I will be able to start doing this again. I cheated...I bought bigger clothes.
    MFW 2024 No. 7 £500/£1200 MFiT-T6 No. 70 £15420.41/£22787.04
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options

Have you taken larger cropped trousers out because they are too big - if so, I'm not talking to you anymore x x x x

Em, no...... too small :eek:.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Lois_E
    Lois_E Posts: 2,227 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    But why would you be concerning yourself with cropped trousers in this weather? Can't they wait until it's warm enough to go about with ankles uncovered?
    Starting again 13/4/19
    Home loan 1: £21,102.50 Home loan 2: £7,698.99
    Total owed: £28,801.49
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRS
    Options
    Oh Lois don't start her off, she'll be reminding us she has holidays booked :rotfl:

Tilly x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills