We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Cheapest Mobile less than £10 for the YEAR 500min & 100 TXT included

13567…14

Comments

  • amboy
    amboy Posts: 386 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    great deal, got £6 cashback through greasy palm so works out at less than £4 for the year!

    dont think you can get the £40 at work discount along with greasypalms as the greasyplm link will take you to dialaphones normal web page.

    the works £40 should be refunded within 28 -40 days
    My Shop Is Your Shop
  • Silver1_2
    Silver1_2 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Just nuticed the offer finishes on the 14th March.... Tomorrow....

    You'll all have to be quick
  • I altered the address so i did get /theworks, i'd rather have £40 than £6. i don't know what will happen, not really bothered as its such a good deal. https://www.just3g.co.uk are doing the phone for £3.49 a month, deal not as good as you don't get £50 back.
  • Silver1_2
    Silver1_2 Posts: 22 Forumite
    I've been emailed notification of dispatch and it list my new mobile number in the email.

    *** Referral suggestion edited out by Board Guide as per MSE rules!
    You are welcome to post this offer with a referral in the Referral Board, thank you.***


    Sorry didn't now I was breaking referral rules as I didn't now there were any.
    Siler1
  • jertzy
    jertzy Posts: 280 Forumite
    Silver1 wrote:
    I've been emailed notification of dispatch and it list my new mobile number in the email.

    Got my confirmation email & mobile number today also. Looking forward to my "freebie" :-)
    Jertzy x :D
  • Have you guys received your phone yet?

    Worth ordering, in terms of the phone rather than the deal?

    I understand today is the last day for this offer - or is it like the Northern Upholstery sale and starts again tomorrow? ;)
  • jertzy
    jertzy Posts: 280 Forumite
    Just got some post from dialaphone saying the referral fee is now £40 not £20 (until 30th April) so by my calcs they are now paying me £30 to have the phone! :-)


    Edit: ...and how could i forget to mention the free clock!
    Jertzy x :D
  • pem
    pem Posts: 122 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts
    I have ordered a mobile phone using "theworks - bring me" £40.00 cashback link

    If Dialaphone ask me for details :-

    1. Who are The Works ?
    2. What do they make or sell ?
    3. Am I an employee or what ? - to qualify for the cashback
  • pem wrote:
    I have ordered a mobile phone using "theworks - bring me" £40.00 cashback link

    If Dialaphone ask me for details :-

    1. Who are The Works ?
    2. What do they make or sell ?
    3. Am I an employee or what ? - to qualify for the cashback


    just had a quick look at this and it seems that you have to put your membership number off your payroll to get benefits

    http://www.manpower.co.uk/bringme/


    hope this is of some help??

    ***I have deleted what appears to be a payroll number, if this offer requires a payroll number it should be the user's own payroll number, thank you, Board Guide***



    sorry board guide I just did a google search and copied the web page, so it was there for anyone to find, bamberbamboo
    a please & thank you is all it takes :wave:
  • Silver1_2
    Silver1_2 Posts: 22 Forumite
    I don't think it matters as it's for friends and family as well. I would doubt if they would ever ask as you ordered it through the site link. I read the same thing on MSE about a sony phone with a similar offer on dialaphone a few months ago with a £40/50 cashback link and I never remember anyone getting asked.

    The worst that can happen is you will not get it. Its still works out as great deal.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.