PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Stardrops: A Users Guide

Options

Comments

• silly_moo
    silly_moo Posts: 395 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I got my first bottle from Poundstretcher this week for 99p (750ml). Can't wait to try it later today!
  • yvonne13_2
    yvonne13_2 Posts: 1,955 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    wow, I bough a bottle today from poundworld and used it to clean my carpets with. They are so clean I am very impressed.
    It's better to regret something I did do than to regret something that I didn’t. :EasterBun
  • bigsmoke
    bigsmoke Posts: 281 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there - are there any north londoners here who use stardrops? I'm really struggling to find any, have tried a Mr S, the 99p store, Value for Money and the local pound-shop type places but no joy yet.

I live near Finsbury Park but have a bicycle so can travel :-)

Just moved into a new flat with OH, having been in a room together in a shared house for a while so we have no cleaning products whatsoever - trying to avoid a big outlay on lots of different products as we're pretty much living on fresh air until the end of the month

thanks in advance
    BS x
  • Slinky_Malinky
    Options
    Bigsmoke you can usually pick up the Stardrops range in B&m bargain shops, not sure if you have any near to you.

Good luck in your new home too.
  • bigsmoke
    Options
    thanks Slinky - funnily enough b&m in bradford is the only place i've ever seen an actual bottle of stardrops, wish i'd bought the thing now! and thanks for the good luck message, looking around me at the stacks of boxes we're going to need it!

looks like my nearest b&m is hemel hempstead so back to the drawing board on that - anyone else?
  • bigsmoke
    Options
    After a diversion on the way to work this morning my list now includes:
    Poundland
    Mr M
    Mr S (x2)
    99p store
    Various local pound-store type places

Anyone who has managed to buy a bottle in London, I would LOVE to hear where!

Thanks

BS x
  • Melody_Lee
    Melody_Lee Posts: 1,048 Forumite
    Options
    Not from London, but is there an Asda near you? Or a large Tesco? They're the only main supermarkets I've seen it in!
  • nicoc
    nicoc Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    Hi bigsmoke,

I'm in south east london and the wilkinsons near us always has it, just done a quick check and there's on in Wood Green if that's any good to you?
  • pigeonpie
    pigeonpie Posts: 1,216 Forumite
    Options
    It's 1.53 at Tesco, 1.88 at Asda. I've seen it in Sainsburys too (SE London) but it's not showing up on their website right now.
  • sophsnan
    sophsnan Posts: 135 Forumite
    Options
    have you tried Iceland our one have a large range of the products
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts