Help with Tesco's screening questions

Options

Comments

• robin58
    robin58 Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    Options
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    id rather get it sorted anything out at the cs desk rather than hold up a queue of people wanting to be served.

So you make a customer queue at the customer services behind a queue of 5 people. Yep if I was that customer I don't think I will come back.

All problems can be sorted at the till. But once you concluded the transaction by taking payment, it must be sorted a customer service.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!! ;)
  • joeblogs312
    Options
    I answered exactly the same as you but I got rejected at the questionnaire stage?:huh:
  • quickaccount
    Options
    I answered exactly the same as you but I got rejected at the questionnaire stage?:huh:

I just took the questionnaire and got rejected as well. Do you have any idea why it was unsuccessful
  • mattcanary
    mattcanary Posts: 4,420 Forumite
    edited 2 March 2016 at 9:23PM
    Options
    The screening questionairre is a bit of a joke - that's the logical conclusion if someone passes by giving the same answers as two other people who fail.

Incidentally I also recently failed Tesco's online test too. I thought all my answers were sensible.
  • MERFE
    MERFE Posts: 2,133 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How quickly do you get rejected? I applied at the beginning of the week. Does it tell you straight away if you fail the test or do you have to wait?
  • mattcanary
    mattcanary Posts: 4,420 Forumite
    Options
    MERFE wrote: »
    How quickly do you get rejected? I applied at the beginning of the week. Does it tell you straight away if you fail the test or do you have to wait?

I was informed on the next screen after completing the test online.
  • MERFE
    MERFE Posts: 2,133 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    mattcanary wrote: »

Thanks, it let me go on to add my right to work after that so fingers crossed.
  • pupgrum
    pupgrum Posts: 130 Forumite
    Options
    mattcanary wrote: »

Do you live within 5 miles of the store? I know Tesco's automatically reject people who live further than 5 miles.
  • tomtontom
    tomtontom Posts: 7,929 Forumite
    Options
    pupgrum wrote: »
    Do you live within 5 miles of the store? I know Tesco's automatically reject people who live further than 5 miles.

You know or you think? I know people that work at a store 8 miles away so your knowledge appears to be incorrect.
  • pupgrum
    pupgrum Posts: 130 Forumite
    Options
    tomtontom wrote: »
    You know or you think? I know people that work at a store 8 miles away so your knowledge appears to be incorrect.

They must have moved after getting the job or knew the manager so bypassed the test. If you put anything above 5 miles you're automatically rejected.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure