~Avon Hints & Tips (Part 8) ~ Please read first post :)

Options

Comments

• bezybee
    Options
    hi i just started with avon last week. i was civen book 16 a week early. so far i have about £120 ish in orders still got 14 days or so to order.
    what i wanted to ask was.
    do u recomend getting the starter bag at £10.00 with the samples in.

also i was thinking of getting some items to do a free gift with orders over £20 for ma next book. any suggestions on things worth getting?
    PROUD MUM OF 3 george, matthew and laura

new avon rep (my figs include my books ect)

C16 £513.98. C17 £801.00 C18 £789.00. C1 £114 so far C2 £30 so far
  • daisydukes79
    Options
    bezybee wrote: »
    hi i just started with avon last week. i was civen book 16 a week early. so far i have about £120 ish in orders still got 14 days or so to order.

also i was thinking of getting some items to do a free gift with orders over £20 for ma next book. any suggestions on things worth getting?

For free gifts, i tend to use products from The Naturals range - shower gels and room sprays seem to go down well :)
  • New_to_Avon
    Options

I got the starter bag with my first order and the samples were great to put in with my first customer orders, so I say go for it!
    Work in Education Full Time :j
  • New_to_Avon
    Options
    I've just met with my ASM today to discuss becoming a Sales Leader, I liked what I heard so I agreed to become a Trainee! She's taking me out on Monday morning to prospect some new reps, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of good ways to meet people and sign them up?
    Thanks x
    Work in Education Full Time :j
  • missminx
    Options

I would be inclined to wait on samples as you may well get some free ones from Avon with your order. Free gifts are usually better than samples I find. HTH
    Still looking for the plot...... Anyone seen it???
  • myconosray
    Options
    This is my first time to the thread and my first post in the forum so feeling a little nervous!

I've just started out as an avon rep and have just submitted my first campaign order after delivering books to my new street.

Cant wait to get started with C16 now :)

Anyway great thread and hello to everyone out there :-)
    Becoming Mrs L. Aug 2013!
    :love:

Wedding Diet
    Total to lose - 24lbs
    Lost so far - 14lbs

• I,_Geek
    I,_Geek Posts: 831 Forumite
    Options

If you're confident you're going to hit HOV for that order you'll be earning £5 from each £20 sale - but that £5 goes towards paying for your business expenses as well as being some profit for yourself. I'd keep a free gift at brochure price £2 or less (so the Naturals range as suggested is ideal), so you'll hopefully still make some money for yourself at the end of it.
    I used to have my Avon turnover (sales) here. They've been removed because it's not appropriate to talk about those kinds of sales as if they're realistic for a new Rep to aim for. :( I signed up at the right time, right place, and was very lucky.
  • denise38
    Options

I wouldn't order the samples just yet. IS their not still an incentivve in first couple of campaigns if you reach target you get rep bag samples etc.
    I would do free gift at around £1 so you pay 75p. If you back orde to camp 14 the naturals room and linen and shower gels are 99p,
    I have never met a calorie yet I didn't like!!
  • trinity_enigma
    trinity_enigma Posts: 480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 24 September 2011 at 3:58PM
    Options
    Hello just thread this read as am about to start out with Avon- v v exciting! Am sure I'll be on here often asking questions.

Just want to earn a little extra cash to pay for my wedding (well you obv need a new bride as the last one has just signed off hehe) wish I'd done it earlier before I changed jobs, apparently a lady who I useful work with was very good at selling and would have been ideal to ask for advice ( you may have seen her, she's Jo on the new Avon tv ads lol) but I'm sure you lovely people will be just as helpful!
  • Caroline1987
    Options
    Hello, Just thought I would introduce myself, I have signed up to Avon tonight and already had a call from the area manager and am meeting with her Monday. She has reserved me a street just down the road which seems ideal, I think she said 156 houses.
    I have 2 children and was made redundant when i was due to go on ML second time round, so im hoping to stay off work with my babies as long as possible and hopefully Avon can make me a few pennies to help.

Hope to be around more with probably lots of questions :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback