Have grasped the nettle..........now to deal with the ensuing rash

Options

Comments

• Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,024 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Had a deep tissue sport therapy massage yesterday....wow that released some stuff including stuff that I didn't realise need releasing :eek: Not something I could afford very often but I am looking at the offset health benefits............every couple of months maybe, until I can find my own 'maintenance' regime. Certainly the more movement and flexibility I get back the better I feel and the more energy I have. Losing weight steadily. Body shape changing. Money in the bank - actual and metaphorical ;) All good ATM
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • brizzlegirl
    brizzlegirl Posts: 1,260 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Wow! that's great. My last massage was a bit meh, I like the heavy pressure stuff. Glad its working and as you say a good investment in your health.

I am also unable to start decluttering...too much prevarication :rotfl:...I always seem to find something alternatively more urgent to do! :)
  • astrocytic_kitten
    Options
    Massages are so wonderful, glad you’re feeling the benefit. They really are so good for your health.
    Debt at LBM (Dec 2018): £23,167
    Debt free Feb 2021
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Wow! that's great. My last massage was a bit meh, I like the heavy pressure stuff. Glad its working and as you say a good investment in your health.

I am also unable to start decluttering...too much prevarication :rotfl:...I always seem to find something alternatively more urgent to do! :)

Think it might enforced decluttering here for a few days......A procedure on knees means I am forced to rest up for a few days......gentle clearing out Ok......but no heavy lifting,excercise classes and long walks.......going to be a difficult few days:D
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Incapacitated......hate it!:mad:
  • astrocytic_kitten
    Options
    I’m sorry, are you in pain or just stuck laid up? Good luck with getting through it!
    Debt at LBM (Dec 2018): £23,167
    Debt free Feb 2021
  • redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,218 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Thank you good people of MSE..... moving better now and filled myself with pain killers and caught up on TV :D Off to talk this evening on 'gut health'.....particularly interested in anti inflammatory stuff;) Tomorrow normal activity will resume assuming I sleep tonight:(

Spent time filling in spreadsheet :j and snowball calculator:( - not liking that so much if I am honest........not sure why it suggests piling as much on the highest interest even though that is at 0% for next 30 months :huh: must be a physiological thing I guess...to see a debt paid off. I am going to heap as much as I can on the smallest CC and get paid off first I think.........well that was me musing earlier....I over pay it all anyway......something to re look at methinks.......I am quickly bored:rotfl:

Really must get my !!!!!! together and get on Eb*y whilst I have got a free few days..........have been feeling sorry for myself to day:D
  • Igamogam
    Options
    Much more mobile today and the the sun is out and warm :)

Just back from picking up new glasses have had to go to the dreaded varifocal things - not quite varifocal - called ergo something...........so far I am hating them. Was told to give them a try over weekend and come back Tuesday if not happy........hmmm £246 not happy ATM!

Having a break from technology too for a few days - just here for a few mins to test run the glasses!

All shopping done - no shops no tech until next week now

:easter_os
  • Igamogam
    Options
    So I did a BT CC shuffle - I have a card coming to its end 0% in August and saw a good offer - low BT rate and long 0% and thought I would grab it now....surprisingly I got it so transferred over what would be left by August..............Now I am glad I got 0%for 29 months but I will NEVER use any HSBC financial product again - what a complicated affair it is using online banking with them - they tell me its for security but..........:mad: Also I have to go into the bank to set up DD or submit post as I dont have a HSBC current account. I have set up making additional payments for my current account......well I think I have....I have done a nominal £1 payment to see if it works! I am, glad that once DD is set up I can just forget about this card for the next 29 months.

Anyway other than that nothing to report - bit more spendy that usual over Easter break but nothing outrageous and as Jan Feb and March were well under budget I am happy. Spreadsheet is still working as a motivator........looking forward to May already :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback