children, cross-stitch and chocolate. Chickywiggles debt-free diary

Options

Comments

• chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    grrrr.

Mines coming today too. had to move mine to the 1-3 slot today so i can go post some ebay parcels this morning.
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • chickywiggle
    Options
    uh oh..... have just increased my book stash again..... bad "the works" and their £1.99 books (cheaper then buying 2nd hand on ebay once you include postage!)

Sophie Hannah - Hurting Distance
    Rae Eark - My mad fat diary. loved the TV series and hoping the book will be as good/ better
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • chickywiggle
    Options
    ***Park Resorts update ***

well the 'regional manager' still thinks the park managers response is acceptable and that I have no complaint to make.

................but......................

.............has offered us a goodwill gesture of a free 3 night weekend break or 4 night midweek break in any park resort to use in the next 12 months.

Better then nothing but I still object to them refusing to accept the issues and calling me a liar. Can't be bothered to fight it any further.
  • chickywiggle
    edited 13 May 2013 at 9:37PM
    Options
    as the organised mums thread has fizzled out I thought I would post my weekend ramblings on here to keep me on track.

Things to do this weekend (other then the usual clean ups) 11/5/13

1) Re-list items on ebay and add any I missed last time
    2) Find the bottom of washing pile
    3) sort out the boys puzzles and games
    4) tidy DS1's room and try to find the missing pieces for said puzzles and games - none there but did get a box of stuff to ebay.
    5) tidy my room incase missing pieces have gone wondering into there - not there either
    6) tidy front room (ditto 5)
    7) health Visitor coming to see DS2 - Monday 10am ish
    8) Cinema with both boys (DS2's first trip) curtosy of free tickets to 'Epic' from Sky (10am start - Sunday)
    9) meal plan for next week and start a list for the following 2 week shop.
    10) write thank you letter to nanna re DS2's birthday money now I have a photo to send.
    11) clear out my survey inbox - delete old emails and complete ones still current
    12) shop and scan upload
    13) consumer pulse weekly checkout.
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    good luck!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • chickywiggle
    Options
    well still a few things on my 2 do list. want to spend the night stitching but I REALLY should clear out my surveys not done them in months.

EPIC was rather Naff. The 3d effects are fantastic but wasn't that taken on the film.

I would LOVE to know where these 2 puzzle pieces have gone - bet little one put them in the bin and we didn't notice - GRRRR.

My room is full of things to ebay/ list on other sites but I just CBA'd. I have re-listed the last lot so fingers crossed some of those will shift.
  • chickywiggle
    Options
    grrrr collect+ rant.

just when i was getting SOOO pleased with their service and telling everyone how good it is they go and change it.

They offer a 3-5 day service (but all my parcels have arrived next day) for a fab price
    0-2kg £3.99, 2-5kg £4.99 and 5-10kg £6.99

they are now changing to have a standard delivery service (2 working days) or economy service (3-5 days).......... and :eek: at the price increase.

standardservicetable.png

economyservicetable.png

but the good news is it's still cheaper then royal mail :D
  • chickywiggle
    Options
    for a change it's a freebay weekend (25-27th) on ebay
  • chickywiggle
    Options
    lol Tesco.
    My delivery saver is up for renewal but at the moment new customers can get it half price......... rang them up cancelled my current one. Set up a new account (and new clubcard grrr) a voila....... 6 months delivery for £30 (instead of £60). + I'll get to use whatever £x of £x shop that is going around for new customers

loyal customers + tesco = nothing.
  • Flat_Eric
    Flat_Eric Posts: 4,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've been keeping track of my spends the last couple of months and during May, I tried to keep track of every cash spend. I just about kept on top of it although despite my best efforts - I'm still out but I can clearly see where I've been wasting money.....

Do you keep track of your cash spends? I kept track in my diary and then transferred this to my spreadsheet which is fine but now we are in month 3, things are starting to get messy. I have a dozen (spread)sheets for various things but I wonder whether I am over complicating things? and would be interested to know how you do it?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure