PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

The "have a look at this!" thread II

Options

Comments

• pickledonionspaceraider
    Options
    Oxon wrote: »

There are some ridiculous pictures on there. A close up of the current owners Glass Vase?
    With love, POSR <3
  • brownie17
    Options
    I think I would sleep on the sofa and send my stunt double up the stairs to bed.
  • lincroft1710
    lincroft1710 Posts: 17,643 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Oxon wrote: »

Clearly this is the back "wing" of No. 156 converted to a separate dwelling, notice how narrow the rooms are.
    If you are querying your Council Tax band would you please state whether you are in England, Scotland or Wales
  • phoebe1989seb
    Options
    JuzaMum wrote: »
    https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/53732563?search_identifier=23122808c1cafafbbd5c23c29e214290

A few doors down sold for in October marketed at £330 but somehow this is worth so much more. It must be the BoConcept dining table which also makes up for the lack of downstairs loo! I think it may be on the market a while

I pretty much hate all of it........although I confess we fitted the same deep bowl bathroom basin (pic 11) in one of the shower rooms at our last-but-one house :p
    Mortgage-free for fourteen years!

Over £40,000 mis-sold PPI reclaimed
  • Owain_Moneysaver
    Options
    JuzaMum wrote: »
    A few doors down sold for in October marketed at £330 but somehow this is worth so much more. It must be the BoConcept dining table which also makes up for the lack of downstairs loo! I think it may be on the market a while

The exteria has a grey modern finish

But what's the interia like? :rotfl:

a kloeber bespoke contemporary timber multi lock door

Looks just like the ones on new council houses. Kick resistant but naff.

A unique and one off creation between BoConcept and Neff covers one wall

Kitchen units with cooker.

The entire property has a state of the art integrated CCTV system which has 3 layers of protection

Because your neighbours think you're pretentious twits
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
  • Hannimal
    Hannimal Posts: 958 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I have either lost it or they haven't bothered to build a door for the toilet from the bedroom. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75670102.html
  • Skiddaw1
    Skiddaw1 Posts: 2,019 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    brownie17 wrote: »
    I think I would sleep on the sofa and send my stunt double up the stairs to bed.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::T
  • Silvertabby
    Silvertabby Posts: 9,023 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hannimal wrote: »
    I have either lost it or they haven't bothered to build a door for the toilet from the bedroom. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-75670102.html

Not the first open plan bedroom/en suite we've seen on here. You just have to think - why on earth?.

I was watching a property programme some time ago (I know, I know, I must have been ill and/or bored) and the House Doctor asked the vendors why they had no internal doors. At all. The answer was that they were a 'no secrets' family.
  • Skiddaw1
    Skiddaw1 Posts: 2,019 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Not the first open plan bedroom/en suite we've seen on here. You just have to think - why on earth?.

I was watching a property programme some time ago (I know, I know, I must have been ill and/or bored) and the House Doctor asked the vendors why they had no internal doors. At all. The answer was that they were a 'no secrets' family.

:rotfl:

Leaving aside all else, it must stink something proper mustn't it? And what on earth do you do when guests are staying?
  • Splatfoot
    Splatfoot Posts: 593 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    We haven't got a door on our ensuite..:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts