PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

The "have a look at this!" thread II

Options

Comments

• anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Penitent wrote: »
    Not only do I hate the whole random words as decoration trend, but these people seem to be instructing people to wash in the loo and take a bath in the radiator.

Oh, I thought that was a reminder to the males to wash (their hands) afterwards.
  • robatwork
    robatwork Posts: 7,116 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oh, I thought that was a reminder to the males to wash (their hands) afterwards.

Some !!!!!! normally pops up on forums reminding everyone that there's more bacteria on your smartphone screen than the average toilet.

Whaddya know - it's me!

And I have a DISINFECT sticker on my smartphone to remind me.
  • zagubov
    zagubov Posts: 17,895 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    robatwork wrote: »
    Some !!!!!! normally pops up on forums reminding everyone that there's more bacteria on your smartphone screen than the average toilet.

Whaddya know - it's me!

And I have a DISINFECT sticker on my smartphone to remind me.

Same's probably true of your kitchen sink. Doesn't mean they're all potential human pathogens which is the ever-so-important bit.;)
    There is no honour to be had in not knowing a thing that can be known - Danny Baker
  • Dandie89
    Dandie89 Posts: 827 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Davesnave wrote: »
    As in many cases, you have to find it on the aerial view first. It's one field distance away, travelling south west along the road from the pin.

Ah, yes got it thanks :)

Davesnave wrote: »
    and there's an easy spot the dogs as well.
    And spot the cat. Living dangerously? :)
  • Dandie89
    Dandie89 Posts: 827 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I love ball pits!

If I won the lottery, with buying a mansion - one of the rooms will be transformed into one.

Yuk! Invariable end up disgusting dirty as virtually impossible to clean.

Cringe when I see the worse ones in those "family pubs" full of toddlers with nappies hanging off :D
  • Cakeguts
    Cakeguts Posts: 7,627 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The shrink wrapped sofas are probably worth more than the house. I looks to be non standard construction from the one next door.
  • Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Dandie89 wrote: »
    Ah, yes got it thanks :)

And spot the cat. Living dangerously? :)

Wasn't sure if it was a cat or a hen, so I didn't mention it! :rotfl:
  • Cakeguts
    Cakeguts Posts: 7,627 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    zagubov wrote: »
    This is a bit left-field but I'd be intrigued to see how it looks when it's finished.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-cambridgeshire-40063495/double-decker-bus-home-created-for-cambridgeshire-family

I feel there may have been a bit of a lack of planning in this "good idea" where on earth does he think he can park apart from bus stops and bus garages?
  • Davesnave
    Davesnave Posts: 34,741 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Dandie89 wrote: »
    Yuk! Invariable end up disgusting dirty as virtually impossible to clean.

Cringe when I see the worse ones in those "family pubs" full of toddlers with nappies hanging off :D

Yes. Fortunately, my local ball pit seems pretty hygienic, although there must be 'accidents'......:undecided Anyway, I don't dwell there now, as they're old hat to 2 year olds. :p

It's what it leads onto that bothers me; 4 more floors of obstacles of increasing difficulty in a labyrinth that would baffle Odysseus himself. Then, when you get to the top, there's a ban on adults going down the twirly slide, so you have to drop through narrow holes in the floor, though what the fat-@rsed people do is a matter of conjecture......I guess they never make it up there in the first place. :rotfl:
  • LittleMax
    LittleMax Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Think they decided it would take a bit more than a few bottles of bleach...
    http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66664397.html -
    pic 5
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family