£5 free orange prepaid card credit - chat?

Options

Comments

• pig_let_cool
    pig_let_cool Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options
    Patrick20 wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/9iLzo

I successfully got onto the email registration and captcha part 4 times and each time got an error. I didn't mind the errors before that point but after I entered details was beyond a joke. :mad:
    You will have still got the code, if you got redirected to the "/success" url... even if the site showed an error. If it didnt show the url as "success" then you may have lost out :/ Check your email?
    I managed to get another after posting on here and it did that to me, assumed I hadnt got it but it's just come through :) Nice little bonus for me sister! :money:
    :jThe Money Saving Wannabe :j
  • Victor_Delta
    Options
    I should think the Orange Cash Card marketing department are rubbing their hands with glee!

And, no, I didn't get one either!
  • lvm
    lvm Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I managed to get 4 codes!! (Sorry, you will all probably hate me)

In case this offer comes up again the trick is....when you get to the page to enter your email and security number if you just keep getting the "internal server error" page just press "back" - don't keep trying to refresh the page. It took me until about 12.15pm to get the first one until I realised the quicker way so ended up with 4 codes.

Was struggling to go through the application bit though so will give that a try later on!
  • logyon
    logyon Posts: 358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    will you be sharing those codes with any one on here lvm, just our of intrest
    Wins 2002 OTHER: Xbox Original
    HDUK - 2010 NOV: GT5 (PS3 GAME) 2011 FEB: Space Invaders t-shirt
    MSE -
    2011:JAN: ESPN Mobile Sub, FEB: Adrian Dawson's Book: Sequence MAR: Hercules XPS 2.0 USB SPEAKERS

Debt: C/C £800 C/C2 £0 Clubbys £1150 Overdrafts RBS £250 Loan £10500

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    lvm wrote: »
    I managed to get 4 codes!! (Sorry, you will all probably hate me)

In case this offer comes up again the trick is....when you get to the page to enter your email and security number if you just keep getting the "internal server error" page just press "back" - don't keep trying to refresh the page. It took me until about 12.15pm to get the first one until I realised the quicker way so ended up with 4 codes.

Was struggling to go through the application bit though so will give that a try later on!

4 :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    try about 75 :T:T
  • sedlanigan
    Options
    Wolfie1877 wrote: »
    I seem to have got further then other people on here, i put my email in and got a reply with a code, after much refreshing i managed to put my name and address in but when i pressed submit it came up as internal error. so im not sure if i got one or not. Just have to wait and see
    wolfie you will get your card just dont lose that code lol try again later once everyone else has tried lol
  • logyon
    logyon Posts: 358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 2 January at 4:00PM
    Options
    vinh1000 wrote: »
    4 :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    try about 75 :T:T

whats your method in that madness then??

how did you manage to get all them took me form 12 til 12.27 to get one
    Wins 2002 OTHER: Xbox Original
    HDUK - 2010 NOV: GT5 (PS3 GAME) 2011 FEB: Space Invaders t-shirt
    MSE -
    2011:JAN: ESPN Mobile Sub, FEB: Adrian Dawson's Book: Sequence MAR: Hercules XPS 2.0 USB SPEAKERS

Debt: C/C £800 C/C2 £0 Clubbys £1150 Overdrafts RBS £250 Loan £10500

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I think they are trying to promote this card big time so they MAY do this offer again???

Worth looking out for for those who missed out!

Its a mad system though...looks like there were 2 links as well as martins one didn't say ''affiliate link'' for me but came back with ''please check back later'' within the first few mins but I know others got theirs long AFTER the first few mins and I think the affiliate link was the one which worked - It seemed to work anyway but I was too late when I found it anyway!!!
  • fedupofbeingpoor
    Options
    I think the people who have stupid amounts of codes are mean. The offer was avalible for 2000 PEOPLE not 4 four one person. The idea behind these cards is for people with bad credit history etc to have a master card.

Not nice! Shame on you!
    Congrats to those who did get one code tho :) xx
  • tobybowes
    tobybowes Posts: 409 Forumite
    Options
    No luck for me...

anyone got spare codes to share? :)
    2008 Competition Wins: £200 Cash (Boffer's Youtube Bag O' Crap Video Competition 2)
    2009 Competition Wins: Monopoly Deal Card Game, Wild Bean Cafe Coffee Hamper, 2 Mars Bounce Football's, a £10 Magnum® Pleasure Card
    2010 Competition Wins: Lucozade 8Gb iPhone 3GS........hopefully more soon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport