🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Tesco misprice discussion area part 16

Options

Comments

• A_little_stressed!!
    Options
    sorry, has any 1 clarified yet "double the difference" True or not?
    My Tesco doesn't even have a blue sign!
    I'm getting older, and lifes getting harder!:mad:
  • tigertiger_3
    Options
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=329871

just read this and it made me laugh (post 24), everybodys entitled to their opinions though eh!!!!!!!!!!!
    £900 towards next holiday...ta very much Mr T x
  • A_little_stressed!!
    Options
    Still no R&R, I'm having to calm it a bit coz'v OH thinking i'm mad! Will try during week. Thanx
  • Whirly
    Whirly Posts: 394 Forumite
    Options
    So if Tesco's do change the policy how many of us will spend a little extra time helping tesco's each week by reporting every misprice they spot to trading standards?

We could even do a list of the email addresses of each local TS office.

After all, every little helps!

Ooh, and we could have it set up so that every misprice email gets cc'ed to Watchdog & the national newspapers....

1 emailed report: no story
    100 email reports per day: BIG story.

What a PR disaster it would be for tesco's to dump their policy then!
  • Hey_Dude
    Hey_Dude Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tesco will not change R&R-

First - they can't, by and large, get their Price Integrity together.

Second - Everytime they display wrong, double or misleading SELs POS or stickers they are breaking the law.

Third - Each infringment = risk of a heavy fine.

Fourth - R&R = get out of jail free for Tesco.

Duder
  • leadhead
    leadhead Posts: 2,604 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Cool clean slate :D hope we can all keep it this way!

Not pointing at or referring to anyone, but a lot of the agro comes because, a lot of normally decent posters forget not to feed the trolls.

The trolls main aim, is to cause controversy/argument, by baiting and goading.....

I know sometimes its hard not to answer, but you are just falling into their trap..By not answering, theyve got nothing to feed off.......so they just go away........

So please....try to remember, when you suspect a troll of posting....Dont feed him
    Couponing....."every little hurts"

Half of the people can be part right all of the time, Some of the people can be all right part of the time.
    But all the people can't be all right all the time. .........I think Abraham Lincoln said that.
    "I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours, "I said that............................ Bob Dylan 1963
  • leadhead
    Options
    Every little helps forum is open again !, members are invited to pop in and post your misprices, problem R&r’s or just general conversation.

link?? :confused::confused:

2 hours of posts were deleted by the mods last night due to links and discussions about this(possibly) Tesco run forum....which by the way has now changed its name.

Half of the people can be part right all of the time, Some of the people can be all right part of the time.
    But all the people can't be all right all the time. .........I think Abraham Lincoln said that.
    "I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours, "I said that............................ Bob Dylan 1963
  • A_little_stressed!!
    Options
    Maybe there we can find out what they do like to eat & get some R&R on it & give it to them as a bribe? Mite work, keep eyes peeled for dog food!
    PS. can u list the known usernames of Tesco people
    Tesco Employee
    TESCO EMplOyEe (i'm sure I saw this once)
    Spa
    Constantine
  • Hey_Dude
    Hey_Dude Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dudes,

I've had a few pms asking for advice on the £20 off mobiles polova.

Generally I would advise against taking this one to Head Office.

The POS that I've seen - whilst not terrribly customer friendly - when read in full are clear - they are talking about air-time.

Think of it this way - when the XBOX 470s are mis-priced in 2008 - and you get one - and need HO to back you up - do you really want to risk being shot down in flames because of an argument over a mobile from way back....

....as Dundee seem to keep complete records as Taxiphil will confirm.

I tend to avoid some of the more contentous mis-prices these days and go for the obvious ones - saves hassle - keeps my ulcer in check - gives me more time to shoot those damn Jerries on Call of Duty 3....

Duder
  • leadhead
    Options
    dkent wrote:

Then again, you're the one who bought 7 copies of the same cd,
    This is fantastic every one must thank munt

This has gone and passed...The OP apologised to the thread, admitted he got it wrong.....why upcast it again.....This is one of the reasons the last thread was locked.....can you not just leave it there please.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport