Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• CCFC_80
    CCFC_80 Posts: 1,289 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Quidco rep,

I am waiting for payment from 2 companies where insurance was purchased in November 2014. Both updated with a payment delay in February and haven't heard an update since. One was for travel insurance & the other for Car insurance. Is this normal and do you know roughly when & if I might receive payment?

CCFC_80
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    CCFC_80 wrote: »
    Hi Quidco rep,

I am waiting for payment from 2 companies where insurance was purchased in November 2014. Both updated with a payment delay in February and haven't heard an update since. One was for travel insurance & the other for Car insurance. Is this normal and do you know roughly when & if I might receive payment?

CCFC_80

Hi, @CCFC_80

Most insurance companies usually take around 6 months to pay out from the purchase date, but without specifics I can't be more accurate I'm afraid. You will need to contact Quidco Customer Support so that this can be looked into for you, and hopefully we'll able to resolve this. You can send a message into us here: https://www.quidco.com/support-contact-us/.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Quidco Company Rep
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • PuzzledDave
    PuzzledDave Posts: 185 Forumite
    Options
    Good Evening, hoping the rep will see this.

Signed up to quidco today as it happens the cheapest insurance policy happened to have a deal via your site going. The conditions on Quidco state:

" cashback can only be paid to you if you have your Quidco Payment settings set up as the 'BACS' payment method."

However... there does not seem to be a BACS payment method - only 'Bank Transfer', 'Paypal' and 'Amazon Gift voucher'. Am sure this means I should select 'Bank Transfer' - but want to ensure I am not missing out on the offer due a stupid error on my part.
    Options
    Good Evening, hoping the rep will see this.

Signed up to quidco today as it happens the cheapest insurance policy happened to have a deal via your site going. The conditions on Quidco state:

" cashback can only be paid to you if you have your Quidco Payment settings set up as the 'BACS' payment method."

However... there does not seem to be a BACS payment method - only 'Bank Transfer', 'Paypal' and 'Amazon Gift voucher'. Am sure this means I should select 'Bank Transfer' - but want to ensure I am not missing out on the offer due a stupid error on my part.

Hi @PuzzledDave,

BACS is the same as Bank Transfer, so don't worry, as this is the one you need to select. The reason you need to have this payment method set up for some retailers (usually for insurance purposes) is because this is an anti-fraud measure You can change your payment details to a different method, if you prefer, as soon as your transaction tracks in.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Quidco Company Rep
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Options
    magic57 wrote: »
    Quidco rep
    I raised a claim about my missing cashback from Aviva Car Insurance about 2 weeks ago. I just logged back in to see what is happening. I can't find where to check the status. Can you direct me to the right section please.
    Thanks

Hi @magic57

To view your claims, please visit https://www.quidco.com/activity/claims.

I do hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Quidco Representative
    Options
    I was wondering how much longer I am likely to be waiting for Tesco Credit/Purchase Card payment please

10 Nov 14 Tesco Bank 25.00 Tracked 02 Jan 15

Claim was successful. :j

21 Nov 14 Tesco Bank Purchase Card with 1000 Clubcard points 1.00 25.00 1658846 Successful 14 Apr 15

Quidco ID is same as my MSE ID

Hi @bristolleedsfan

Please can you send us a message through your Quidco account and we will be happy to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Quidco Representative
  • marleyd
    marleyd Posts: 63 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm at the end of my tether with Quidco. I have been saving my c/back for a couple of years, and managed to reach around £300. In May, my account was 'emptied' and apparently paid via Amazon voucher. I have ALWAYS had my payments go straight into my account previously, and only once I request payment. I spoke to someone at quidco who said that I requested payment that way. I told him that I hadn't, and he said that I must have done it by accident because it's apparently quite easy, and happens often (hmmmm).
    To cut a long story short, over the last month, I have spoken to countless quidco reps, on the phone, online, via email, and even through Facebook. I have been assured by about 10 people, on different ocassions, that this will be sorted. It hasn't, and I'm really fed up now, and don't know what way to turn.
    It's a lot of money for me, that I could really do with right now. I can not understand why it isn't being dealt with, and where my money has gone.
    Everyone at quidco is nice, and has been very helpful. however, Despite all their assurances, another week has gone by again, and I'm still out of pocket.
    Has anyone else had this sort of issue? I initially thought that someone internally cleared the a/c as I never had any confirmation emails about the payment request either. I'm absolutely disgusted that they can be like this, and devastated that the money I've been saving all this time has just disappeared.
    Can anyone offer any advice please?
    Thank you
  • Nick_C
    Nick_C Posts: 7,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Hi @CHRISSYG,

I can certainly help with this.

Tesco Bank do accept claims but you must select the correct branch of Tesco Bank you're claiming for e.g. Credit card, pet insurance

If you contact our support team we will be happy to raise the claim for you.

Kind regards,

Brendan
    Quidco Rep

I'm having the same problem. Applied for the Tesco balance transfer card on 17 June. Immediately accepted. Tracked quickly. 3 July, get a message to say declined.

Tried to raise a claim, get the message "Unfortunately we are unable to investigate transactions for this merchant."

Go in through the "Contact Form" "cashback declined" option and I get the message "Unfortunately, as advised on their page on our site, Tesco Bank doesn't accept cashback claims, so we're unable find out why your cashback was declined on this occasion."

I can't see anything on the Tesco Bank page that says they don't accept claims. On the contrary https://www.quidco.com/tesco-bank-balance-transfer-credit-card/?st=tesco%20bank&tr=7276&fn=activity&fr=related says "If after 3 working days of your successful application your cashback has not tracked to your Quidco account, you will need to raise a missing cashback claim with Quidco."

I've managed to raise a support message and let's see what happens, but so far I'm not impressed
    Options
    Hi @marleyd,

I am very sorry to hear that you have had this issue.

Can I please ask that you contact our Customer Support team again about this as we'll then be able to get our Payments team to investigate further for you.

Kind regards

Quidco Representative
    marleyd wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm at the end of my tether with Quidco. I have been saving my c/back for a couple of years, and managed to reach around £300. In May, my account was 'emptied' and apparently paid via Amazon voucher. I have ALWAYS had my payments go straight into my account previously, and only once I request payment. I spoke to someone at quidco who said that I requested payment that way. I told him that I hadn't, and he said that I must have done it by accident because it's apparently quite easy, and happens often (hmmmm).
    To cut a long story short, over the last month, I have spoken to countless quidco reps, on the phone, online, via email, and even through Facebook. I have been assured by about 10 people, on different ocassions, that this will be sorted. It hasn't, and I'm really fed up now, and don't know what way to turn.
    It's a lot of money for me, that I could really do with right now. I can not understand why it isn't being dealt with, and where my money has gone.
    Everyone at quidco is nice, and has been very helpful. however, Despite all their assurances, another week has gone by again, and I'm still out of pocket.
    Has anyone else had this sort of issue? I initially thought that someone internally cleared the a/c as I never had any confirmation emails about the payment request either. I'm absolutely disgusted that they can be like this, and devastated that the money I've been saving all this time has just disappeared.
    Can anyone offer any advice please?
    Thank you
    Options
    Hi @Nick_C,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue.

Please do contact our Customer Support team as they will be able to assist you with this and help you in raising this claim.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Quidco Representative
    Nick_C wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem. Applied for the Tesco balance transfer card on 17 June. Immediately accepted. Tracked quickly. 3 July, get a message to say declined.

Tried to raise a claim, get the message "Unfortunately we are unable to investigate transactions for this merchant."

Go in through the "Contact Form" "cashback declined" option and I get the message "Unfortunately, as advised on their page on our site, Tesco Bank doesn't accept cashback claims, so we're unable find out why your cashback was declined on this occasion."

I can't see anything on the Tesco Bank page that says they don't accept claims. On the contrary https://www.quidco.com/tesco-bank-balance-transfer-credit-card/?st=tesco%20bank&tr=7276&fn=activity&fr=related says "If after 3 working days of your successful application your cashback has not tracked to your Quidco account, you will need to raise a missing cashback claim with Quidco."

I've managed to raise a support message and let's see what happens, but so far I'm not impressed
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback