🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I was wondering how much longer I am likely to be waiting for Tesco Credit/Purchase Card payment please

10 Nov 14 Tesco Bank 25.00 Tracked 02 Jan 15

Claim was successful. :j

21 Nov 14 Tesco Bank Purchase Card with 1000 Clubcard points 1.00 25.00 1658846 Successful 14 Apr 15

Quidco ID is same as my MSE ID

Hi @bristolleedsfan,

I'm sorry to hear that you're yet to receive your cashback on this one.

I've sent you a message to your Quidco account regarding this. It's good news :)

Kind regards,

Brendan
    Quidco Rep
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,139 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks very much for your efforts which has ensured that my 100% record of successful transactions during the course of 8 years has been maintained :beer:
    I have been very impressed by slick and well run Quidco has become in recent years. :T
  • number9
    number9 Posts: 173 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am interested in AA breakdown cover and clicked via quidco. The next link asked me for my BACS details before it would link to the AA site. Is this correct and risk free/ secure?
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,143 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    If the quidco rep sees this, please could you look at this thread:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5200290
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    Options
    Thanks very much for your efforts which has ensured that my 100% record of successful transactions during the course of 8 years has been maintained :beer:
    I have been very impressed by slick and well run Quidco has become in recent years. :T

Hi @bristolleedsfan,

We're really glad to hear you enjoy earning cashback with us, and that we could help today!

Thanks,

Quidco Rep
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Options
    number9 wrote: »
    I am interested in AA breakdown cover and clicked via quidco. The next link asked me for my BACS details before it would link to the AA site. Is this correct and risk free/ secure?

Hi @number9,

Don't worry, any details you enter with Quidco are securely encripted, and you can find out some more about this in our Privacy Policy HERE.

Some retailers do require you to have your BACS details registered before you make a purchase with them as an anti-fraud measure. However, you can change these back to your preferred payment method as soon as your transaction has tracked in.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Quidco Rep
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    If the quidco rep sees this, please could you look at this thread:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5200290

Hi @silvercar, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

This should never be the case as we do not allow retailers to charge more when going through Quidco, and we do take it very seriously if we find out that this is the case.

What the users who were having this issue would need to do is clear their cookies and browser history before making the quote through Quidco, as if the same quote has been run previously (and a cookie placed on your browser for this), it can cause the prices to go up if it is run again-even through a different referrer. This should hopefully resolve the issue.

If they are still getting differing prices, they will need to send a screen shot of the price going through Quidco, and the price going direct, to members@quidco.com, including RE:MSE, their name, the retailer name and user ID in the subject bar. We can then investigate this further for them.

Using a saved quote that had been run previously would prevent the purchase from earning cashback, as the sale would not be attributed to Quidco, but to the original site that the quote was run through.

I will add a post in the new thread directing them back to this post, but once again thank you for letting us know.

Kind regards,

Quidco Rep
  • nidO
    nidO Posts: 847 Forumite
    Options
    Playing the hypeothetical devil's advocate with an akward question here, I wonder:
    This should never be the case as we do not allow retailers to charge more when going through Quidco, and we do take it very seriously if we find out that this is the case.

How would this policy apply if an insurer could demonstrate to you from their statistics that policyholders who take out policies via Quidco are a higher risk than ones who take out policies via different channels?
    Options
    I was wondering how much longer I am likely to be waiting for Tesco Credit/Purchase Card payment please

10 Nov 14 Tesco Bank 25.00 Tracked 02 Jan 15

Claim was successful. :j

21 Nov 14 Tesco Bank Purchase Card with 1000 Clubcard points 1.00 25.00 1658846 Successful 14 Apr 15

Quidco ID is same as my MSE ID

@bristolleedsfan Hi, I am sorry to hear you have not yet received your cashback. Please send a support message through your Quidco account and we will take a look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Quidco Representative
    Options
    magic57 wrote: »
    Quidco rep
    I raised a claim about my missing cashback from Aviva Car Insurance about 2 weeks ago. I just logged back in to see what is happening. I can't find where to check the status. Can you direct me to the right section please.
    Thanks

@magic57 Hi there, I am sorry to hear you have had this issue. Please can you send over a support message through your Quidco account and we will look into this further for you.

Kind regards,
    Carrie
    Quidco Representative
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure