Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• jasonwatkins
    jasonwatkins Posts: 2,420 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi @jasonwatkins,

I am very sorry to hear that your cashback is delayed, but unfortunately without specific details I can't give you an update on this. Can I ask you to get in touch with Quidco Support via this LINK and they will be able to look into this further for you.

Please do be aware that when your cashback does get delayed, our payments team immediately begin chasing it up with the retailer to try and get it confirmed as soon as possible for you, because we don't like to see our members kept waiting for cashback. They will currently be doing all they can to get this cashback to you, and we will of course contact you as soon as we have an update for you.

Please do get in touch with Quidco Support, as they will be able to look into this for you and give you a more specific update on your transcation.

Once again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing in the meantime.

Kind Regards,

Quidco Company Rep

Thanks, i've just filled out the form.
  • chrisw99
    chrisw99 Posts: 359 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    A big thumbs up for Quidco, I submitted a claim for £35 for Argos Pet Insurance last September. I went online to see if there was any update and a live chat box appeared, I asked about the slow payment and got the response..

I am so sorry to hear you have been waiting so long for this. I am going to pre-pay you this from our own funds and this will update to 'confirmed' in the next few hours.

Which was unexpected, and very nice. Cheers quidco
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    chrisw99 wrote: »
    A big thumbs up for Quidco, I submitted a claim for £35 for Argos Pet Insurance last September. I went online to see if there was any update and a live chat box appeared, I asked about the slow payment and got the response..

I am so sorry to hear you have been waiting so long for this. I am going to pre-pay you this from our own funds and this will update to 'confirmed' in the next few hours.

Hi @chrisw99,

I am really happy to hear that we were able to assist you with this and resolve this issue for you.

If you do need any assistance in the future do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help.

Kind regards,
    Quidco Company Representative
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Options
    chrisw99 wrote: »

@chrisw99 You are very welcome! Please do get back in touch if you have any further queries and we will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Quidco Support
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • bristolleedsfan
    Options
    Was wondering if Quidco can add A Shade Greener please, has been on a few Cashback Sites for a little while, pays out within a month ish

5.75 via Awin

https://darwin.affiliatewindow.com/merchant-profile/6228/commission-groups
    Options
    Was wondering if Quidco can add A Shade Greener please, has been on a few Cashback Sites for a little while, pays out within a month ish

5.75 via Awin

https://darwin.affiliatewindow.com/merchant-profile/6228/commission-groups

@bristolleedsfan I'll certainly pass this over for you to the retailer team to look into for you.

Thanks,

Quidco Company Rep
  • bristolleedsfan
    Options
    Its possible my eyes have missed something :cool:

https://www.quidco.com/co-op-bank-current-accounts/?st=cooperative bank&tr=11243&fn=sign-in&fr=multiple

Clicked through on both links on right hand side of page, first link on right hand side of page " for an approved and opened Co-op Bank current account"

After completing registration page on landing page, on each occasion appeared to get "current account plus" as default option with no apparent way of changing to "current account"

http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/campaigns/current-accounts/current-account-plus/quidco?cid=cashback_srcquidco_cmpcurrentaccountplu s_grpcashback_d42186&media=20185

When proceeding past above page no apparent way of applying for "current account" ( Not plus)
  • 1D1F
    1D1F Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bespoke Offers quotes tracking reliability of "100%"? Since Tuesday, they appear to have stopped reporting 'Beat my price' quote cashbacks.

Both I and a relation use that excellent service and have bought through the site. But just when the cashback increases, tracking - once perfect - ceases entirely. How convenient. Can you ask the network if there is an issue? And I assume claims cannot be raised for 'Beat my price'?

Secondly, Amazon are offering 4% on "office products". That's a bit vague. Most office supplies are found in their Electronics & Computers section, but the listing doesn't say if that all qualifies, or only subsections. Please clarify.
    Options
    1D1F wrote: »
    Bespoke Offers quotes tracking reliability of "100%"? Since Tuesday, they appear to have stopped reporting 'Beat my price' quote cashbacks.

Both I and a relation use that excellent service and have bought through the site. But just when the cashback increases, tracking - once perfect - ceases entirely. How convenient. Can you ask the network if there is an issue? And I assume claims cannot be raised for 'Beat my price'?

Secondly, Amazon are offering 4% on "office products". That's a bit vague. Most office supplies are found in their Electronics & Computers section, but the listing doesn't say if that all qualifies, or only subsections. Please clarify.

@1D1F Hi there,

I am sorry for any disappointment this has caused and to hear you have had tracking issues with Bespoke Offers. Please can you send a support message to us and we will be able to look into your account for you.

In regards to Amazon, I can see that if you visit Amazon and select 'Shop by Department', you will see that there is a section for 'Stationery & Office Supplies'.

If you have any other queries, please do get back in touch and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Quidco Representative
  • bristolleedsfan
    Options
    Its possible my eyes have missed something :cool:

https://www.quidco.com/co-op-bank-current-accounts/?st=cooperative bank&tr=11243&fn=sign-in&fr=multiple

Clicked through on both links on right hand side of page, first link on right hand side of page " for an approved and opened Co-op Bank current account"

After completing registration page on landing page, on each occasion appeared to get "current account plus" as default option with no apparent way of changing to "current account"

http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/campaigns/current-accounts/current-account-plus/quidco?cid=cashback_srcquidco_cmpcurrentaccountplu s_grpcashback_d42186&media=20185

When proceeding past above page no apparent way of applying for "current account" ( Not plus)

Have waited patiently since 31 August

Just tried "Current Account" link again still takes me to "Current Account Plus" application :(

http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/campaigns/current-accounts/current-account-plus/quidco?cid=cashback_srcquidco_cmpcurrentaccountplus_grpcashback_d42186&media=20185
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback