Amazon Under £15 Free Delivery Loophole

Options

Comments

• MissP_3
    MissP_3 Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    Just ordered my friend's Xmas pressie (have hunted high and low for the book) and the Hellman's book, £6.99 plus frr P&P.

A BIG thank you :)
  • blue_eyes
    blue_eyes Posts: 289 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    goodness! free express on a £30 order split as they become available, which unfortunately means they are shipping the hellmans book out separately in two days time (must be a popular book), after the 24 hour things are sent tomorrow. Strangely enough they can't post Martin's book until the end of next week! (103 in the list if you're counting, Martin)

Do I foresee a sudden influx of said sandwich item onto ebay soon in my crystal ball (with hellmans for a tasty lunchtime treat ;-) )?!

thanks for the 5-6 people who've raised the awareness on this one
  • dazza190574
    Options
    I wish I had read my e-mails this morning, I just bought all of my Christmas presents from Amazon today and could have got them delivered virtually next day and for free. Boo hoo, that'll teach me to read my e-mails first!
  • dazza190574
    Options
    looby75 wrote:
    Sorry to be a wet blanket and all that but don't you think that's taking advantage of the loophole a bit too much though :(

It's stuff like thats more likely to get Amazon to close down the loophole alltogether then everyone else misses out.

But it isn't Amazons responsibility. They will charge Hellmans for the express deliveries so Amazon don't loose. In fact they probably gain by it.
  • anewman
    anewman Posts: 9,200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You would think if amazon had a problem with it they'd have noticed by now. I myself asked for my 3 items to be shipped together as didn't want to be taking the mick by trying to get nearly £30 worth of postage free :)
  • Hutchch0920
    Options
    Great thanks! just had two christmas presents delivered for free! wish i'd read abit further down and known about the free express delivery though!! not to worry, I love this website!!!
    Save £12k in 2017 / Dec 2017 Travel Cash = £12,400 / £14,000 88.5%[/COLOR]

House Deposit = £20,500 / £18,000:money:
  • Sky_Digiman
    Options
    I Just order Surviving Christmas (Delivered Friday) and of course the free book (delivered Tuesday) and free fast delivery...
    Total was under £5:D ;)
    the Money Saving Expert team do not moderate forums, so if you see something that shouldnt be here report it! :beer:
  • rayman_2
    rayman_2 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    I don't want to put a damper on this, but the 50,000 books could have gone already, as it was posted by thedynasty on hotukdeals around ten days ago now...
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.
  • jenijellybean
    Options
    Genius! I have just ordered Martin's new Thrifty Ways book for the princely sum of £3.99 - free express P&P and a free Hellmans book thrown in just for good measure!!! Surely they cannot authorise to take more from my card if they have made a boo-boo???
    If we all lived to the rule 'an eye for an eye', the world would be blind...
  • jenijellybean
    Options
    rayman wrote:
    I don't want to put a damper on this, but the 50,000 books could have gone already, as it was posted by thedynasty on hotukdeals around ten days ago now...

The Hellmans book says only available for pre-order now but the code and free express P&P is still working on the below £15 in your basket loophole...
    If we all lived to the rule 'an eye for an eye', the world would be blind...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure