Low cost Stocks & Shares (Investment) ISAs: The Best Currently Available List!

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• JohnRo
    JohnRo Posts: 2,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Haven't checked if this has been mentioned already..

TD Direct recently dropped their annual fee to 0.30% on fund investment valuations up to £250,000 and 0.20% on fund investment valuations above that amount.

http://www.tddirectinvesting.co.uk/choose-an-account/rates-and-charges/#7
    'We don't need to be smarter than the rest; we need to be more disciplined than the rest.' - WB
  • le_loup
    le_loup Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Options
    special saver 2 - has done good job with detailed sites. thank you.
    facebook.com/harvyedward
    What an excellent job you are doing to increase your post count. Now you're able to post a link.
    Recorded as spam.
  • Vortigern
    Vortigern Posts: 3,245 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am a employee in a firm and doing part time self employed freelance jobs like ads posting...
    Professional spammer?
  • Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Options
    I am a employee
    Illiterate spammer.
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • Special_Saver2
    Options
    Hi Folks,

Here is an update for this thread.

- Updated out-of-date information in the introduction in post 1
    - Updated Alliance Trust account charges, £75 per year rather than £90 per year as no longer considered subject to VAT as of May 2014 (same for their standard non-ISA account but their SIPP account fee is still subject to VAT)
    - Removed the Selftrade entry as they have been taken over by Equiniti (and I have not added Equiniti to this list as their fees are rather uncompetitive)
    - Removed a few stockbrokers who are not particularly popular with fees that are not particularly competitive
    - AXA Self Investor fee-free offer changed from "until May 2015" to "until May 2016" for new investors

It is quite difficult and time-consuming to check the entries on the first page of this thread, and very little is changing now that the post-RDR2 changes have filtered through to all the ISA providers. I am going to reduce the routine updates to this thread to once per year (January). Of course, if you spot anything that has changed in the interim then send me a PM or you can post on this thread, and then I will update the appropriate entry accordingly.

SS2
  • Special_Saver2
    Options
    I have updated the YouInvest entry on the first page of this thread. I have not updated the first page in a while as this thread is not particularly popular. If there is some enthusiasm for it then let me know and I will update it.

There is a separate thread for discussion of the YouInvest charges changes: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5507672

SS2
  • JohnRo
    JohnRo Posts: 2,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    IWeb entries want changing to reflect the newer £200 one off account opening fee.
    'We don't need to be smarter than the rest; we need to be more disciplined than the rest.' - WB
  • talexuser
    talexuser Posts: 3,499 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have not updated the first page in a while as this thread is not particularly popular. SS2

But it is, and should be a sticky, along with Snowman's spreadsheet :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport