We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Evans DFW Diary - Flybabies in every way!!

12345679»

Comments

  • Sea78
    Sea78 Posts: 6,185 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    :) Right I think I see now! :)

    Perhaps you could pay the money at the start of the month into an instant access savings acc (like ing direct) and then transfer it back a few days before the payment is due - that way it's not there to be spent!! I have to do it this way otherwise I spend it!

    Sea xx
    CCCS DMP:Feb 07
    Total:£37,016.47 now £0 DEBT FREE FEB 14

    2022 Decluttering Campaign 49/1011
  • Awwww, just noticed loads of my threads goned, tut, stupid nasty computer breaky people. Ah well, least forums up and running! Not very observant am I?
    DFW Nerd 357
  • Good idea! I think it's mostly that I get so stuck on what I'm overpaying, that I forget that there are other bills that need paying. I usually transfer all of our money out of the accounts into e-savers until they're needed for each bill anyway. Stupid head!! That was all a bit simpler than I've been making it these past few months lol
    DFW Nerd 357
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.