We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Internet Explorer 9
Comments
-
Installed it yesterday. Have to say I like it, much improved over IE8 which I hated.
Been using Firefox for years but using IE9 at the moment.
Firefox 4 should be released on the 22nd.0 -
Is there an easy way to move the favourites Icon back to the left as in IE8?
I can't see how to do it, or am I just being a bit thick?0 -
If you feel more comfortable with the favourites option on the left of the page,right click on a spare space to the right of the search/address bar and put a tick against the menu bar option.This will bring your file,edit,view,favourites and help options into view as an extra line under the existing ones.0
-
If I install the IE9 update will it automatically copy all my favourites from IE8?0
-
If I install the IE9 update will it automatically copy all my favourites from IE8?
yes/ but back them up 1st ///////BLOODBATH IN THE EVENING THEN? :shocked: OR PERHAPS THE AFTERNOON? OR THE MORNING? OH, FORGET THIS MALARKEY!
THE KILLERS :cool:
THE PUNISHER :dance: MATURE CHEDDAR ADDICT:cool:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards