35 replies 6.5K views
124»

Replies

• simaxsimax Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    diamonds wrote: »
    Are staff still on the notorious staff "exclusive" ANIMAL plans that were shockingly uncompetitive to customer consumer plans & when CPW staff were getting 50% off Orange consumer plans ?

You mean Fox, Squirrel and Owl? Yes. And yes, they're cr*p. Which is why most Orange staff now don't use their staff phones and either have a domestic plan with 40% off line rental (friends and family) or have (like me) a phone on another network.
    I spent 25 years in the mobile industry, from 1994 to 2019. Worked for indies as well as the big networks, in their stores also in contact centres. I also hold a degree in telecoms engineering so I like to think I know what I’m talking about 😂
  • diamondsdiamonds Forumite
    6K Posts
    Debt-free and Proud!
    simax wrote: »
    You mean Fox, Squirrel and Owl? Yes. And yes, they're cr*p. Which is why most Orange staff now don't use their staff phones and either have a domestic plan with 40% off line rental (friends and family) or have (like me) a phone on another network.
    meh indeed simax...MEH !
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • drbestydrbesty Forumite
    967 Posts
    My reliable source says we're looking at May 19th for the launch of full 3g roaming.......but I'd expect that to slip
  • simaxsimax Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    drbesty wrote: »
    My reliable source says we're looking at May 19th for the launch of full 3g roaming.......but I'd expect that to slip

Well it was going to be May 9th. They wouldn't pull training for a 10 day slip. I've heard it's going to be more like the first half of June...
    I spent 25 years in the mobile industry, from 1994 to 2019. Worked for indies as well as the big networks, in their stores also in contact centres. I also hold a degree in telecoms engineering so I like to think I know what I’m talking about 😂
  • diamondsdiamonds Forumite
    6K Posts
    Debt-free and Proud!
    bloody EE..........well done Tom ! LOL
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals