We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Less than 12 weeks pregnant club! 2

1…13641365136713691370…1434

Comments

  • Have you got any better tests you can use?

    I honestly don't trust those IC one's.
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • abis21
    abis21 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    Yes I've got a digi and a FRER and a boots one I think. I don't think it would show up bright white tho. Surely it would detect something?! It doesn't look good whichever way you look at it tho, cramping n bright red blood aren't the way things should be headed. DH says to do another test in the morning. I don't think I'll need to if the bleeding continues tho :o
    :love: Married my lobster in July 2011 :love:

    TTC # 2 since Oct 2011 - good things come to those who wait :o

    :dance: 2013 is going to be our lucky year :dance:
  • I'd be tempted to do the FRER one now abis. They are really sensitive and will show you one way or another if you are still preg.

    Obviously it's your call hon.

    x
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • fingers crossed for you abis x
  • So sorry Abis.
  • amyloofoo
    amyloofoo Posts: 1,804 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    *delurk, even though TTC graduates will know I've been stalking them*

    Abis
    :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

    So sorry, hope it's just a mistake and the FRER has better news and the bleeding and cramping stops. Take care of yourself

    :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
  • it is very quick to get a negative so soon. I hope the other tests give better results x
  • lao_cat
    lao_cat Posts: 244 Forumite
    Hugs abis, sending you loads of good wishes and fingers crossed the IC is just a bad test and the bleeding and cramps resolve x x x
  • amus
    amus Posts: 5,635 Forumite
    abis21 wrote: »
    Bright red blood now and -ve on a pregnancy test :cry: Guess I'll be leaving you guys til the next time :cry:

    So sorry abis :(
  • Courgette
    Courgette Posts: 3,242 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    So sorry Abis. Mother nature can be so cruel sometimes.

    Xxx
    Updating soon...
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.